Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: '07 Cannondale Scalpel Team w/ SRAM X.9
Quote | Reply
I’m selling my ’07 Cannondale Scalpel Team bike. It’s the silver/orange frame in the link, but built with all new ’08 parts. Not many miles on the frame--I was injured for most of '07 and '08.

Aluminum Frame with carbon/thermoplastic rear end: http://www.cannondale.com/...lpel/model-7VP0.html Size Medium. Other than one minor scratch on the top tube it looks like new.

Parts:
All ’08 new, never ridden—
- Avid Juicy carbon brakes
- SRAM X.9 shifters, derailleurs
- Cannondale Lefty Carbon RLC fork
- Maxxis Monrail tires

Used ‘07 parts (500-600 miles)—
- Cannondale Si crankset and bottom bracket. Stiffest and lightest out there. I’m going to miss this.
- Mavic rims with Cannondale hubs. A very good training wheelset--not the lightest or stiffest for racing.
- Reynolds carbon seatpost and FSA carbon bar
- Fizik Aliante saddle
- Fox RP23 rear shock

$2600 + shipping.

I'll post a pic soon.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Re: FS: '07 Cannondale Scalpel Team w/ SRAM X.9 [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brian,

Do you think the medium would fit a 35" inseam, taller guy or not. And what's the approximate weight?

Moabbiker

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work” - Thomas Edison, Inventor
Quote Reply
Re: FS: '07 Cannondale Scalpel Team w/ SRAM X.9 [moabbiker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TT length (+ seatpost layback and stem length) is more important than inseam when sizing. You can almost always get a longer seatpost, but this one has plenty of length left on it. Your torso length would be a more accurate measuring tool than inseam length. If you have a 35" inseam and you're 6'4", no, it won't fit. If you have a 35" inseam and you're 6'0" or so, then it most likely will. BTW, this bike has a 25mm layback seatpost and a 100mm stem.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply