Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS:Brand New Swift Carbon One Piece Aerobar SOLD
Quote | Reply
Hey all, I'm currently in the middle of a build and have decided to shuffle some things around. My loss is your gain. If you have a better idea about prices, let me know - I'm reasonable.

First is a NIB SRAM Force BB30 Crankset (172.5, 53/39) along with a SRAM BB30 Bottom Bracket. SOLD

Second is a pair of SRAM TT900 Barend shifters. New in Box. SOLD

My as-close-to-new-as-possible Powertap SL+ (ANT+), SOLD

Lastly, a pair of SRAM TT500 brake levers, anodized Red, New in Box. SOLD

Swift Bars: SOLD.

Rock on,
Tim

If you work harder you'll go faster
Last edited by: timmyc99: May 27, 11 6:06
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Update! Brand New Swift Carbon One Piece Aerobar, a real work of art! Powertap SL+ wireless on DT Rim (low miles), SRAM TT 500 Brake levers, [timmyc99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update for sold, some beautiful new goodies added!

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Update! Brand New Swift Carbon One Piece Aerobar, a real work of art! Powertap SL+ wireless on DT Rim (low miles), SRAM TT 500 Brake levers, [timmyc99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just-got-in-from-a-freezing-ride-and-now-i-need-some-slowtwitch bump!
Feel free to PM/email me with questions or if you'd like more pics.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have any measurements on the bars? How long is the integrated stem? Stem angle? Bar width?

Thanks.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Update! Brand New Swift Carbon One Piece Aerobar, a real work of art! Powertap SL+ wireless on DT Rim (low miles), SRAM TT 500 Brake levers, [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the reply - I had meant to update the original post with those details, but had forgotten. Updated now!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New Years Eve Bump.. also, brake levers are sold and I posted a new side/profile pic of the bars to show the angle of the stem. Not really looking for trades, but if you have something awesome, I might be able to be convinced.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that bar looks sick!!!! 2 bad my bike is all black...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Update! Brand New Swift Carbon One Piece Aerobar, a real work of art! Powertap SL+ wireless on DT Rim (low miles), SRAM TT 500 Brake levers, [nate-2244] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Buy it and I'll throw in a can of spraypaint.. glossy or matte, your choice. :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lol
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Update! Brand New Swift Carbon One Piece Aerobar, a real work of art! Powertap SL+ wireless on DT Rim (low miles) [timmyc99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Update! Brand New Swift Carbon One Piece Aerobar, a real work of art! Powertap SL+ wireless on DT Rim (low miles) [J7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm.. good question. I wasn't sure, so I just spent the last hour looking into it. It looks to be the same shape (basebar, extensions, etc), but It appears that Stradalli is using 3k CF on the bar. Swift uses their own 12k (Toray T700) CF matrix to make the bar. It seems to me that Stradalli utilizes Swift's molds with lower modulus CF and then rebadges the product. So, the Stradalli is a similar bar shape, but made from a less stiff/strong carbon. Hope that clears it up - if not, let me know.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Update! Brand New Swift Carbon One Piece Aerobar, a real work of art! Powertap SL+ wireless on DT Rim (low miles) [timmyc99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop! Such deals to be had!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on PT wheel.

Twitter @achtervolger
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Update! Brand New Swift Carbon One Piece Aerobar, a real work of art! Powertap SL+ wireless on DT Rim (low miles) [Logan D Dog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a SOLD Powertap.. and because it's the weekend!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for great seller. PT Wheel and goodies all arrived as advertised.

Twitter @achtervolger
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Update! Brand New Swift Carbon One Piece Aerobar, make me an offer! [timmyc99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the bars still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Update! Brand New Swift Carbon One Piece Aerobar, make me an offer! [mac.0214] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, everything is sold; have updated the post to reflect it.

Quote Reply