Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FOUND: 2nd Gen 9 Series Trek Speed Concept - Size Large - Frame/Full Build
Quote | Reply
Posting this for a buddy of mine who recently had his 2015 9 Series Speed Concept frame destroyed flying back from Puerto Rico 70.3. In the process of filing insurance claim etc. but hoping to find a solution sooner rather than later so he can get back to training/racing.

I know its a long shot but looking to see if anyone has a frame they are looking to sell; possibly even a full build if the price is right. Again, needs to be a size large.

Thanks and all the best!

UPDATE: Was able to find a frame. Thanks.

Last edited by: mhoffman: Apr 13, 16 16:23
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: 2nd Gen 9 Series Trek Speed Concept - Size Large - Frame/Full Build [mhoffman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2014 7.5 full build, size L. I know it's not a 9 series, but worth a shot. If interested, shoot me a PM.

I would consider offers on the full bike or bike with no wheels.

Ultegra 11s with Bontrager Aeolus TLR 7's.

Last edited by: rustynuts: Mar 23, 16 5:28
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: 2nd Gen 9 Series Trek Speed Concept - Size Large - Frame/Full Build [rustynuts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but looking exclusively for a 9 series. Appreciate the post though. Best of luck with the sale!

Quote | Reply
I have a 2014 large 9 series frame set with 3 stems 3 bottom brackets send me your email and I will send you a bunch of pics $3400 or will sell with full ultegra di2
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: 2nd Gen 9 Series Trek Speed Concept - Size Large - Frame/Full Build [Ironfox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ironfox - Thanks! Do you have it listed on FB in the Online Swap Meet? If so I already passed it along to my buddy :)

Quote | Reply
Perfect I'd prefer to sell just the frame.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: 2nd Gen 9 Series Trek Speed Concept - Size Large - Frame/Full Build [Ironfox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you have pics of the bike?

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: 2nd Gen 9 Series Trek Speed Concept - Size Large - Frame/Full Build [mhoffman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a black 2014 9 series complete bike that comes with a host of stems, Ergo long and S-bend extensions; 2 speed boxes, Dura Ace Di2 11 speed and 90mm Aeolus D3 clinchers.

Let me know if interested,

Don
Quote Reply