Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [mshalett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mshalett wrote:
I'm down for the Shimano DA 11-23 cassette.

Sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent A follow up PM on the VukaShift extensions

--------------------------------------------------
Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the P2 still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [Bigriverburning] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bigriverburning wrote:
Is the P2 still available?

yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Received the brake levers as advertised and very quickly. Thanks

Ironman Certified Coach

Currently accepting limited number of new athletes
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [bufit323] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bufit323 wrote:
Received the brake levers as advertised and very quickly. Thanks

Thanks! Glad they arrived in time for you.
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [Donzo98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Donzo98 wrote:
You will not find a better seller anywhere... I have bought a few things from Andy... GREAT GUY!!

I agree. Got my suit in no time, and it was exactly as was described.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like to talk to you about the P2. Shoot me a note when you can. (Jpesler@earthlink.net)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you send some pictures to rosenbergsh@gmail.com? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [littlesean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlesean wrote:
Could you send some pictures to rosenbergsh@gmail.com? Thanks

For what item?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haha oops, the p2
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [littlesean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd you back on the VukaShifts. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------
Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still have the p5 or s5? if so can you email sizes to stacey@dcwebdesigners.com please?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any thing left in the SRAM parts?

age is just a number after your name
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great experience buying from him, so a big thumbs up from me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Proud member of the GUCrew
Twitter: @tripigeon Blog: Ironpigeon.com
Thoughts on AG sponsorships / community involvement: http://bit.ly/1dQlVDy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Zipp Extensions still available? If so could I see a pic? Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the size on p5 and p2? Email info and to stacey@dcwebdesigners.com and if 54 send pics also please
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whatsoever you still have avail for sale?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i will take the front and rear derailuers is still available 10 speed?
Quote Reply
Re: Done with Triathlon for Awhile Sale: Cervelo P5, S5, P2, TYR, Quarq, Dash, SRAM, Giro...ton of new and slightly used high end equipment [scottba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scottba wrote:
i will take the front and rear derailuers is still available 10 speed?[/quot

Everything is sold.

Thanks
Quote Reply

Prev Next