Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Disc Wheel Graphics - Various Options - $25-30 - Now available [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did recently buy some wheel decals from this guy in the UK. Mostly manufacturers decals but lots of choices and colors at least. Prices are very reasonable. Shipping time was glacial however, due to customs.

http://stores.ebay.com/cyclestickers

Also, check out AJ in colorado. He's done custom decals for me in the past and did excellent work. This does require you creating the artwork however.

http://www.vcgraphix.com/en/Contact.asp
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Wheel Graphics - Various Options - $25-30 - Now available [ddakin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by electusunus [ In reply to ]
Re: Disc Wheel Graphics - Various Options - $25-30 - Now available [electusunus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nah, i think he was just making an example of current graphics available on ebay for general purchase, more of a PSA than an ad.

the OP of this thread is not advertising an ebay page, and by the looks of it has done a great job at what he is advertising. pickings are slim for custom wheel graphics options here in the US for this price. hopefully he's still doing his thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Wheel Graphics - Various Options - $25-30 - Now available [ddakin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan, I'm sending you an email with a couple questions. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Disc Wheel Graphics - Various Options - $25-30 - Now available [SteveMetz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the record, I'm not really making these graphics any more 'per se'. I've sold all the machines etc.

HOWEVER, I still have all of the files and the design capabilities, so if someone is interested, I can do up designs and then you can go to your local sign company to have the graphics 'printed' (actually cut).

Dan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent you an email and then I realized all the above posts were from over a year ago! My apologies. I have the capability to print them here at work, however I'm having a hard time finding adhesive vinyl rolls online that would be suitable. Everything is rather expensive for a one time print. I didn't think of going to a local sign store to print it out, perhaps I'll look into doing that. Were you using a template when you were coming up with the graphic design so that the image didn't get warped when applied to the disc? I would think you need to account for a pie shaped cut out in the image.
Quote Reply

Prev Next