Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DELETE
Quote | Reply
SOLD DELETE
Last edited by: jamaris: Feb 24, 17 7:42
Quote Reply
Re: 170mm quarq, poineer, power meters and garmin edge 520, vivoactive hr [jamaris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vivoactive hr sold. more to sell
Quote Reply
Re: 170mm quarq, poineer, power meters and garmin edge 520, vivoactive hr [jamaris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump with prices lowered

and adding these items

I also have a bunch of sram force 1 cx1 stuff.
brand new sram 1 force shifters and calipers, hoses, cables, etc, in boxes, never used $old
new sram cx1 rear derailleur med cage $old
used lightly shimano r685 hydraulic 11 speed shifters with m615 calipers $old
new 38t x sync 5 bolt 110bcd chainrings 38,40, or 42t $old
avid shorty ultimate, used 3 times, look new, new brake pads included $old
Last edited by: jamaris: Jan 10, 17 18:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the speed and cadence sensor separately, if so for how much?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Depending how much you would let just the 520 go for I'd be interested if the above poster wants the speed cadence etc...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump and price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jamaris wrote:
bump

Pics of the quarq? Super interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I asked about the speed and cadence sensor earlier. Is that included in the new price for the Garmin 520? I can't even see the crack in the screen is it very small?
Quote Reply
Re: 170mm quarq, poineer, power meters and garmin edge 520, vivoactive hr [wetri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry all that stuff has sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ttt
Quote Reply
Re: 170mm quarq, dura left poineer, power meter, garmin fenix 3 hr [jamaris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd.
Quote Reply
Re: 170mm quarq, dura left poineer, power meter, garmin fenix 3 hr [jamaris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
more price drops, get it before the season bumps prices up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still got the pioneer left side da crankset and also cx1 crankset, another price drop
Quote Reply