Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Citisports online has garmin 310xt in stock right now
Quote | Reply
i just called them, and got one. They only have a few in stock left- they just got them yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Cartels: Serotta, Zipp 2001, Guru, eh?
-"It was kinda long and then i got really tired"
Quote Reply
Re: Citisports online has garmin 310xt in stock right now [clyde_s_dale] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if they have all the kinks worked out? I definitely want get one, but I've read several posts about them having issues.
Quote Reply
Re: Citisports online has garmin 310xt in stock right now [Z fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
REI told me that I would be getting mine (preordered in May) in sometime around August 15th. Much to my surprise, it just came today. The one that I received was included in the "second wave" of 310's from Garmin to REI, the first wave (late May...early June) had some problems, so I've been told. Not quite sure what the problems were, for they didn't tell me. I really don't think Garmin would send out faulty watches after they recognized the fact that they had some problems in prior releases. It seems as though there are a few major retailers that have been getting this second wave of 310s in recently. But, I'll let you know if I encounter any problems with mine. The setup was really easy and so far, it works great (as I am playing with it in my office). Similar setup as the 305 and looks really sweet. Unfortunately it didn't come with that new HR strap, but I'll just use my old one to suffice for now. Can't wait to see how it works with power.
Last edited by: JCN: Jun 23, 09 13:07
Quote Reply