Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cheap, small(ish) bikes: Bianchi via Nirone, old Trek 930, womens Trek Marlin
Quote | Reply
All bikes SOLD.

WHEELS and SADDLES are SOLD. Bikes and tires are still available.

TIRES- Bontrager R4 Aero tires. 700x22. These are race tires, very supple and some of the fastest tires you can get for time trials or triathlons. Both tires were used in four races this year, totaling 160 miles (plus about 10 miles for test rides). I'd like $40 for the front and $35 for the rear OBO.
Last edited by: bltri: Nov 17, 14 4:22
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap, small(ish) bikes: Bianchi via Nirone, old Trek 930, womens Trek Marlin [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bltri wrote:
2. 1998 Trek Singletrack 930, size 17". Asking $200 OBO. Used on light trails and dirt roads for a couple years before I started college. A couple years ago I got it back out and set it up as commuter/errand bike. STX derailleurs, and a newer chain, cassette, brake/shift cables, brake pads, and cable housing. It's not getting used by me (too small) and needs to be ridden. I can include slick tires, MTB tires, and the rack in the picture if desired.

Where are you located? If by any chance you're in NY / New England area I'm looking for something just like this for a city bike.

Not sure on frame size but I assume from your Bianchi and from your "too small" comment it would be OK for a rider in the 5'6 - 5'7" range.

Please PM if you think this could work.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap, small(ish) bikes: Bianchi via Nirone, old Trek 930, womens Trek Marlin [bltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bianchi still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Cheap, small(ish) bikes: Bianchi via Nirone, old Trek 930, womens Trek Marlin [gjc985] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is. I just had a local guy stop and look at it, and he wants to ride it this weekend. I can keep you updated if you'd like.
Quote Reply