Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo Soloist Team - PRICE DROP
Quote | Reply

Cervelo Soloist Team, anodized black, 51cm w/ upgrades - 3T Funda fork and Cervelo S2 carbon aero seatpost - $500 shipped
- Bought this frame as a side project bike and added the new fork and seatpost, but I haven't had time for it.
- I can send more detailed pictures on request.

Last edited by: CajunCannon: Feb 21, 17 3:48
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Soloist Team, SRAM Red Cranks, Specialized Saddle and Trivent Shoes [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Soloist Team, SRAM Red Cranks, Specialized Saddle and Trivent Shoes [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Cervelo Soloist Team, SRAM Red Cranks, Specialized Saddle and Trivent Shoes - PRICE DROPS [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Drop
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Cervelo Soloist Team, SRAM Red Cranks, Specialized Saddle and Trivent Shoes - PRICE DROPS [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a BB30 RED Quarq with 170 arms. It has 10sp 53/39 rings on it right now.
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Jan 25, 17 4:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Cervelo Soloist Team, SRAM Red Cranks, Specialized Saddle and Trivent Shoes - PRICE DROPS [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Is the SRAM crankset 11 speed? Is it new enough to work with the YAW tech or is it the older 10 speed rings?
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Cervelo Soloist Team, SRAM Red Cranks, Specialized Saddle and Trivent Shoes - PRICE DROPS [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's from a SRAM Red Black 10sp groupset, so you'd have to switch out the chainrings to make it 11sp compatible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is going to be a dumb question but with just one year of cycling under my belt, I'm still learning...with the GXP, I can get an adapter to BB30 and/or PF BB30 right? Any downside to this? If it works and no downside, I could be interested in the crankset especially if the Quarq is of interest to you.
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Jan 26, 17 5:00
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Cervelo Soloist Team, SRAM Parts, - New Items and PRICE DROPS [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for updates
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: Cervelo Soloist Team, SRAM Parts, - New Items and PRICE DROPS [CajunCannon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply