Last edited by: tgarson: Sep 19, 16 12:36
Re: 2011 P4 evo (56cm) [tgarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Last edited by: tgarson: Sep 16, 16 7:18
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P4 evo (56cm), Ventus, Flo's [tgarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, now listing locally in the Denver metro as well, will consider any reasonable offers and discount local pickups.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the ventus?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a beautiful bike! Glad I don't have a spare $1800 laying around considering your in Denver
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd give you 1000 for the frameset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P4 evo (56cm), Ventus, Flo's [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With or without the extensions? The VukaShift extensions MSRP is still $200 and the VukaR2C bar ends somehow are $389. The only other list on the boards now is for a Ventus II @ $475, but I could do the basebar + everything (riser kit, pads, etc) but the extensions and R2C for $200. With the extensions and R2C I'd do $250 because I realize 10-speed shifters aren't all that attractive anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P4 evo (56cm), Ventus, Flo's [lilteichmonster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lilteichmonster wrote:
This is a beautiful bike! Glad I don't have a spare $1800 laying around considering your in Denver

Thank you, if you have any friends send them my way, local sale would definitely be preferred.

Lots of PM's / emails so far but so far no one has officially pulled the trigger yet. I would prefer to sell now, but I'm already discounting significantly over comparative lists and recent sales so if I have to wait until spring versus offloading now during the end of season glut then it's not going to kill me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That base bar is amazing. What is the BTA cage attached to?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P4 evo (56cm), Ventus, Flo's [lilteichmonster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's mounted with a stem cap mount, super simple and the cleanest BTA mount I've found if your stem height works out: http://www.trisports.com/...dfil-stem-mount.html

The base bar is a Ventus of course, which are super clean and beautiful but the downside with the Ventus Team relative to the Ventus II is that you are stuck with the integrated brake levers which are so-so. I'm sure they're fast because there's nothing to them, but the modulation leaves something to be desired relative to alternatives.

Still, I've ridden this bike with the slammed Ventus and infamous P4 rear brake (which was improved quite a bit on the evo) all over the mountains and down some fairly gnarly descents. It's definitely a better flatland TT bike than climber, but it can be done.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the tip on BTA. My PD FC35 is not sitting right with how my extensions are set up so might be exploring other options
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After looking at your sale posts on ST, Craigslist and Facebook I've started telling myself I could prob get close to $1000 for my specialized transition to pay for this haha
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Ventus without extensions or shifters. Is it still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll pay 1700 with crank and all pictured hydration accessories plus cervelo p4 bottles. Shipped to ithaca, NY. Can pay pal today.

silb
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P4 evo (56cm), Ventus, Flo's [wsilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, bike is now sold. Thanks for the interest.
Quote Reply