Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P2sl 56
Quote | Reply
I have a Cervelo P2sl (the aluminium one) in very nice condition, maybe a couple hundred miles total. I swapped the crank at purchase for a carbon FSA SLK 39-53, also the base bars are the flat vision tech and the aero bars are the profile s-bend type. The rest of the bike is Dura Ace. The bike is used but in very nice shape and ready to ride. No pedals.

I have some options for wheels, I can sell it without wheels, I have some Mavic Cosmic Carbones in nice shape but maybe 5 yrs old (the ones w/ the alminium braking surface) or some 32 spoke mavic-ultegra training wheels.

I'll snap some pictures later.

I also have a rudy project aero helmet and wheel builders aero cover, wheel cover brand new never mounted.

Let me know what you want, we'll figure out a price.
Last edited by: jroden: Apr 24, 09 5:51
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2sl 56 [jroden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. Can you give me the no wheels price? PM me if you want. Also what year model is it?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2sl 56 [paul_tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure how to tell the model year, it's 07 or 08 I assume, I can look closer at the bike. I rode it 2 seasons ago but pretty much just for races, then I was hurt all last season and did not ride it at all, so it's got maybe 100-200 mi on it

Price w/ no wheels shipped w/in US = $950

I'll throw in the dorky looking helmet for another $30

I'll put up some real pics when i get a minute:

Last edited by: jroden: Apr 24, 09 6:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that $950 shipped to Texas (79602 zip code)? If there's more shipping costs let me know.

I have my own dorky helmet that makes that one look almost normal.

Anyway pm me with details.

Thanks Paul

PS. I'm not a member of the Cervelo Mafia so I'm not sure but I bet it's a 2007, that's cool.
Last edited by: paul_tx: Apr 24, 09 7:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you send a photo of the helmet? Thansk.

jon.rawlson@akerman.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much with wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2sl 56 [mksm2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sold the bike already, I'm still selling the carbones and the dopey helmet, though
Quote Reply