Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P2 with Power2max Power Meter $1300! +plus some shoes
Quote | Reply
I have a 2013 Cervelo P2 in amazing condition. Very lows miles, less than 500. Size 54
Upgraded the brakes to Shimano Ultegra, Upgraded brake levers to Campys, switched to carbon straight bars.
Great bike, well maintained, but I have decided I enjoy my road bike more. Comes with Power 2 max classic. Any questions please ask. Comes with everything you see, except the bottle cage on the down tube and the garmin mount. It DOES include the gorilla cages on the bag with the sonic wing. Also comes with shimano r500 rims.
Price is $1300 plus shipping, willing to take offers though.
Located in Massachusetts if wanted to do something local.
Thanks!

Saucony Virrata. Literally only worn 1 time for a 30 minute run, decided I needed a half size up. Super light. $30 plus shipping Or best offer. Size 9

Salomon Speedcross pro size 10. Great trail shoes that only have about 20 trail miles on them. Little too narrow for me but the tread is awesome. Asking $50 plus shipping or bets offer. they retail for about $130.

Last edited by: billyjpappas: Jun 9, 16 6:37
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2 with Power2max Power Meter $1300! +plus some shoes [billyjpappas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for a big price drop
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2 with Power2max Power Meter $1300! +plus some shoes [billyjpappas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the power meter if you're willing to part out. Let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2 with Power2max Power Meter $1300! +plus some shoes [dl5258] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking to sell it as one piece. I'll let you know if things change.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if only it was a 58!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fantastic deal for someone- i just wanted to post my open cringe when I see a frame clamped on the top tube. Use the seatpost for clamping.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2 with Power2max Power Meter $1300! +plus some shoes [endosch2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol I'll take note of that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the Ridgeback?
Quote Reply