Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cannondale Super Six Frameset w/ Kforce light seatpost 58
Quote | Reply
Hey Everyone,

Merry Christmas... I'm hoping to sell my Cannondale Super Six Hi Mod. Frameset size 58. It is basically new, I built it up with some Campy parts from a spare bike after I got a good deal on it and only rode it to test out my position down the street a few times. There's no scratches or marks of any kind. I will include the K-force light seatpost which usually retails for at least $179. The frame has the sleve to convert the bb30 to a regular bb, however that can be removed if you'd like to use the BB30 (but since campy doesn't make a bb30, you'll have to leave it as is :)

Anyway, I'd like $1300 for the frame, fork, and seatpost. I would also be willing to sell it as a complete bike with some spare 7800 parts I have. I have pictures so email me, I don't know how to put them on the post. Hope everyone had a happy holiday.
Last edited by: Dre_lo82: Dec 26, 09 12:49
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale Super Six Frameset w/ Kforce light seatpost 58 [Dre_lo82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated title to include "Cannondale"... also, bike is on eBay being sold as a full bike, so if you see a bike described similarly, that's why :)
Quote Reply