Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bring me speedplays
Quote | Reply
I need a pair with cleats looking on the lower end of the spectrum. I very much dislike crank bros candy and looks. I think the crank bros are Mtb ones but they do have a cool flat clip on that turns it into a standard flat pedal if you would be interested in a trade plus. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Bring me speedplays [Sunkist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a used set of Speedplay Zero Ti pedals still in pretty good condition. I could sell you these and the cleats for $150 + shipping. Let me know if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Bring me speedplays [gusmanchu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm'd more than i wanted to spend but that's a steal.
Quote Reply
Re: Bring me speedplays [gusmanchu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gusmanchu wrote:
I have a used set of Speedplay Zero Ti pedals still in pretty good condition. I could sell you these and the cleats for $150 + shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

That's a pretty sweet price for a set of Speedplay Zero Ti's. I have set of Speedplay Zero Stainless, and love em'.

Just remember, the Ti's have a weight limit of 185 lbs.....so if you are a big 'Mamba Jamba' (which I am), you might want to consider SS or Cro mo spindles.

Good luck in your search Sunkist!
Quote Reply
Re: Bring me speedplays [jcat625] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am but not by much. I'm probably going to get a race set which would be these ti's and then a cheap set for training :) thanks for the info much appreciated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sunkist wrote:
I need a pair with cleats looking on the lower end of the spectrum. I very much dislike crank bros candy and looks. I think the crank bros are Mtb ones but they do have a cool flat clip on that turns it into a standard flat pedal if you would be interested in a trade plus. Thanks!

I have a pair of Speedplay light actions that I am going to sell. If the other set falls through, feel free to PM me.
Quote Reply
Re: Bring me speedplays [chasec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pmd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM-ed with X2 and Zero
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a set of speedplays with cro-mo spindle. Good condition. Can send pics. I do not have cleats. $50 shipped. Cleaning out basement. Switch to Look Keo's. Thanks. CHuck. cqkreger@bex.net
Quote Reply
Re: Bring me speedplays [cqkreger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm's sent
Last edited by: Sunkist: Apr 5, 11 13:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got speedplay light actions in black with cleats. I've also got the original box and everything that came with it including the extra shims and I've got a pair of cleat covers that go with them, too. They probably have about 500 miles on them. If you're interested PM me.

Cheers,

John
Quote Reply