Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Borrow/Rent/Buy Short Sleeve Tri suits size small
Quote | Reply
I am heading to the wind tunnel in March and I am interested in testing a handful of tri suits/tops.

Remaining on the wish list are Louis Garneau M-2 Top, Fusion Speed Suit, Castelli San Remo Short Sleeve Suit, Castelli T1 Stealth Top.

Buying all of these is cost prohibitive and even if I could buy them from a retailer and return them, I feel like that is kind of a dick move to buy them, wear them once at the tunnel and then send them back (even if their rules would allow it).

So I am turning to the ST hive mind. Let's make a deal.

If you have some good will saved up and don't mind trusting me with a suit, I will pay to ship it both ways. If you want me to rent it from you (I will wear it one time in the tunnel, follow your directions on wash practices) PM me what you think is a fair rental cost considering I will ship both ways. If the suit you rent me happens to be the fastest or at least the option we select in the tunnel, I may just want to buy it from you afterwards, but that would be your option and open to negotiation of course.

Going to the tunnel in less than a month, so I am looking to move at a moderate pace. If you sent me a garment now, I would have it on the way back to you probably 3/11/16 or 3/12/16

Edited to remove LG M-2 Suit and PI Octane Suit.

Ironman Certified Coach

Currently accepting limited number of new athletes
Last edited by: Jim Martin: Feb 23, 16 9:09
Quote Reply
Re: Borrow/Rent/Buy Short Sleeve Tri suits size small [Jim Martin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Come on, someone has last year's kit that they could do without for a few weeks (and has it in mini mouse size).

Ironman Certified Coach

Quote Reply
Re: Borrow/Rent/Buy Short Sleeve Tri suits size small [Jim Martin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump.

Ironman Certified Coach

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a medium LG M2 top that fits me fine (5-11, 158). I'm a small in the PI Octane and LG M2 sleeve suit.

You're welcome to borrow it for the tunnel if your schedule slips a little, as I'm taking it down to IMNZ and won't be back until March 9th.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Borrow/Rent/Buy Short Sleeve Tri suits size small [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
owtbac86 wrote:
Have a medium LG M2 top that fits me fine (5-11, 158). I'm a small in the PI Octane and LG M2 sleeve suit.

You're welcome to borrow it for the tunnel if your schedule slips a little, as I'm taking it down to IMNZ and won't be back until March 9th.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks mate, I am a good bit smaller than you though (5'7" and sub 135) and I am traveling to the tunnel on 3/9. Your generosity is MUCH appreciated though!

Ironman Certified Coach

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for edits, still looking for a few items to test.

Ironman Certified Coach

Quote Reply