Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bontrager carbon aero front wheel $250 plus shipping (like zipp 404)
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I have a Bontrager race carbon front wheel. This is the wheel that is approx. 50mm rim depth with a structural carbon deep section. Bontrager has switched to the Aeolus, which is a heavier rim of a xxx-light carbon rim with a carbon faring (like the hed jets). This is the original OCLV rim that they made, and has the aerodynamic qualities of a Zipp 404 rim (pre-dimpled), but with a lower profile for better handling in crosswinds. I will include a tire with valve extender, skewer, rim cement, and the wheel shipped to you for $250 plus shipping. It is a great wheel and I am only selling since I received a new prototype wheel. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Stephen J

Here is a photo that I found of the same wheels from ebay (I hope they dont mind that I borrowed it). My front wheel looks JUST like this one. I think that I might even have the same color tire for it.

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Last edited by: sjudice: Apr 10, 09 9:12
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager carbon aero front wheel $300 shipped (like zipp 404) [sjudice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop. It is down to $300 shipped. Get it before Ebay!

Quote | Reply
Ill drop the price by $10(ebay costs) to $290 shipped. This is the last chance before it goes there...dont make me do it....

Quote | Reply
What's the wheel's condition? Mileage? Any cosmetic or functional issues (nicks, chips, scratches, roundness/trueness/dish problems)? Braking surface condition? Many thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager carbon aero front wheel $300 shipped (like zipp 404) [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Condition is excellent. Milage is less than 1000 (only in races, and therefore little braking). No cosmetic issues that I know of, and I baby it. Braking surface is excellent (always used with dedicated cork pads).

Quote | Reply
One more price drop....

$250 plus shipping.

This is the last before listing on Ebay this weekend.

Quote | Reply
GONE ...... unless you get back to me by the end of the day. It is going to Ebay. Make me an offer, I hate to go ebay.

Quote | Reply
It's tempting. Where are you located?

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager carbon aero front wheel $300 shipped (like zipp 404) [sjudice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tubie or clincher?
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager carbon aero front wheel $300 shipped (like zipp 404) [jsoltren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maine

Quote | Reply
Sorry about that... it is a tubular, and Ill include a tire.

Quote | Reply
Hi,
Is it still interesting? I just did not get to listing last week, but will be listing it tomorrow. Just let me know if you want it. Thanks!

Stephen J