Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Black Friday Insanity...part 2!!
Quote | Reply
Going Out of Business Sale...time to go!! This is the perfect time to get your NEW tri-bike for 2015! You will NOT find lower prices anywhere!!!

2013 BMC TimeMachine TM02, Shimano 105, Blue. Size Large MSRP: $2,999 SALE: $2,249...that's 25% off!!

2014 BMC TimeMachine TM02, Shimano 105, Flame, Size M-S MSRP: $2,999 SALE: $2,249...that's 25% off!!

2012 BMC TimeMachine TM02, Shimano 105, Flame, Size M-S MSRP: $2,699 SALE: $2,025...that's 25% off!!

2014 Kestrel 4000, Shimano 105, Black/Grey, Size 52 MSRP: $2,469 SALE: $1,851...that's 25% off!!

2014 Kestrel Talon Tri, Shimano 105, Black/White, Size 55 & 52 MSRP: $1,499 SALE: $1,125...that's 25% off!!

**All bikes are Brand New. Bike shop going out of business. This is your opportunity to STEAL an awesome tri-bike for 2015!!
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Insanity...part 2!! [ironcycling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Geometry Tables:

BMC TM02

Kestrel 4000

Kestrel Talon

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hear you're going out of business. I'm not sure what components stock you still have or where you are in the liquidation process...I'm interested in either M-S TM02 but was wondering what you'd charge for a Di2 Ultegra build?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Insanity...part 2!! [tacetman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the note. No worries about closing the shop. It's more of a family decision than a business one. We don't stock a ton of di2 components but I can still order and build this up for you. Are you wanting to also change out the crankset or just the derailleurs and shifters?

We have a ton of road bikes (BMC and Fuji) for you or anyone else that might be interested. Actually, we have tons of everything that is now on clearance. If you need something, just PM me and we will strike an amazing deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome! PM Sent.
Quote Reply