Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Big sale: Updated: HED Belgium Tubulars 11s, Oakley Jawbreakers polarized, and Shimano R321 43W Remaining
Quote | Reply
I have a lot of stuff that needs to go, the prices are priced to sell. All prices include paypal fees and shipping.

HED Belgium FR Tubulars purchased this spring from competitive cyclist, front wheel was stolen and replaced with a custom build from wheelbuilder.com (dt swiss 350 hub). Front has a veloflex carbon 23mm tubular and the rear has a very new Vittoria evo cx3 25mm tubular, 11s. 400

Oakley Jawbreaker polarized Red iridium lense black frame (this might be my favorite all arounder) 150

Shimano R321, Size 43W, specialized inserts, 7 months old. I can ship with the speedplay pedals for 10 bucks more. They have not been heat molded. 125

Last edited by: Ron_Burgundy: Nov 1, 15 20:47
Quote Reply
Re: Big sale: Garmin 510, Powerbeam Pro w/joule 3.0, HED tubulars, shimano road and MTB shoes, speedplay pedals, skinsuit, Oakley, helmets, and more [Ron_Burgundy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new stuff and added pictures

Edit: i have a fairly crazy day tomorrow but will get to all PM's later tomorrow evening and work through them according to who responded first to specific items.

Thanks,

Mike
Last edited by: Ron_Burgundy: Oct 20, 15 21:19
Quote Reply
Post deleted by kram [ In reply to ]
Re: Big sale: Garmin 510, Powerbeam Pro w/joule 3.0, HED tubulars, shimano road and MTB shoes, speedplay pedals, skinsuit, Oakley, helmets, and more [Ron_Burgundy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the gore bibs. Pm'ing you now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sending PM on Oakleys
Quote Reply
Re: Big sale: Garmin 510, Powerbeam Pro w/joule 3.0, HED tubulars, shimano road and MTB shoes, speedplay pedals, skinsuit, Oakley, helmets, and more [quadomatic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM send on Giro air attack and castelli skin suit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ill take the air attack helmet. Pm'ing you now
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM about speedplays & leg/knee warmers sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent re: powerbeam
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Oakley Jawbreaker gone yet? I will buy it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on Garmin 510
Quote Reply
Re: Big sale: Garmin 510, Powerbeam Pro w/joule 3.0, HED tubulars, shimano road and MTB shoes, speedplay pedals, skinsuit, Oakley, helmets, and more [jeff.ehret] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Helmet and skinsuit sold.

Pending on PBP trainer, speedplays, garmin, gore bib tights, and nanoflex bibs.

Sorry for any delays in replying to messages. This is a busy day and i have limited time. As of now i am working through them as received and then once an item is sold i will send messages that the item was sold or sale did not go through and you are next in line etc.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated, if it is listed it is still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent you a pm saying that I'd take the gore bib tights, the knee warmers, arm warmers and some of the long sleeve jerseys. Didn't get a response. Can you pm me with pricing on the unpriced items?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I actually sent a PM about jerseys and the Gore bibs as well but didn't receive a response.

Any chance you're still running through the original messages?
Quote Reply
Re: Big sale: Garmin 510, Powerbeam Pro w/joule 3.0, HED tubulars, shimano road and MTB shoes, speedplay pedals, skinsuit, Oakley, helmets, and more [BAllenby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd assume he is still running through the original messages. I sent him one as well about the pedals and arm/leg/knee warmers but I see someone else may have sent one about the later gear before me. I doubt he'd ignore messages from people wanting to send him money :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can I buy speedplay pedals alone?
How much would that be?
Quote Reply
Re: Big sale: Garmin 510, Powerbeam Pro w/joule 3.0, HED tubulars, shimano road and MTB shoes, speedplay pedals, skinsuit, Oakley, helmets, and more [drat_bklyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drat_bklyn wrote:
I sent you a pm saying that I'd take the gore bib tights, the knee warmers, arm warmers and some of the long sleeve jerseys. Didn't get a response. Can you pm me with pricing on the unpriced items?

Sorry for the late reply, you were second behind somebody else who was interested in purchasing those items which were sold.

I have updated the post with what is now not sold. If i did not respond my most sincere apology, there were a ton of responses and i went with who was in line first.

Thanks,

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's your asking price for the powerbeam pro and joule?

"WHEW...I really regret that workout!"..............Noone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Oakley Jawbreaker is for sale. PM me if it is.
Quote Reply
Re: Big sale: Garmin 510, Powerbeam Pro w/joule 3.0, HED tubulars, shimano road and MTB shoes, speedplay pedals, skinsuit, Oakley, helmets, and more [sub9pop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are for sale, update the post now with what is actually for still for sale.

Best,

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the deal on the 510?? Is it for sale? How much? Shipping included?
Quote Reply