Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bebop pedals and cleats, Chromo Spindles - $50 Shipped - sold
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Bebop pedals that I picked up last year at Wildflower. I put them on my mountain bike in May, put in 4 rides, and the bike was stolen. I got the bike back this Monday (crazy story, was all dusty and and looked to have never been ridden, stupid theif!) but I have switched over to eggbeater style pedals on my mountain bikes.

The Bebops work really well on both road and mountain. Here's the web site - http://www.beboppedals.com/. Condition wise, the cleats are close to perfect condition. The spindles are black and one spindle in the middle is rubbed and the silver chromoly is showing through. Really though, they're as close to new as they can be, mechanically, other than the rubbing on the spindle. Mountain miles are way different and a 5 hour ride around here consists of 22-30 miles, fire road and single track, especially on my single speed 29er. So, 4 rides, less than 120 miles on them!

$50 shipped in US.

I can email or text pics if you'd like.
Last edited by: ericstevens73: Mar 12, 11 19:54
Quote Reply
Re: Bebop pedals and cleats, Chromo Spindles - $50 Shipped [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
up
Quote Reply
Re: Bebop pedals and cleats, Chromo Spindles - $50 Shipped [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump and price drop to $40...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, please send pictures so I can see how badly scuffed the paint is.
dbardwell at clearwire dot net
Quote Reply
Re: Bebop pedals and cleats, Chromo Spindles - $50 Shipped [Trike53] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics sent -
Quote Reply