Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing
Quote | Reply
So see the list below… plus I've got more that I was just too busy/lazy to deal with cataloging/photographing. :)

BNNU = Brand New Never Used

******if in italics a sale is in the works******

Used Power Tap SL 700 (wired) Mavic open pro with all the trimmings and an extra harness to get you going. I'll throw practical training with power advice in with the deal. Batteries replaced in hub two weeks ago… in CPU 1 month ago. $650

TYR cycling jersey Men's Med. 1-white with red trim 1-white with blue trim $30 each

Oakley Racing Jackets (pic here) used maybe twice? thought I was going to use them for nordic skiing… well… the nordic part never happened. $80

Used Yakima Q-towers, Q-9 clips and 48 inch cross bar. $100

Vittoria Corsa EVO-CX latex tubular (56miles) with glue already on it (bonus! :) $45

Profile Design Tri-Stryke Elite Saddle (http://www.profile-design.com/products/saddles/tri-stryke-elite/) $50 (new… ridden once or twice… we didn't get along ;)

BNNU Profile Design Cobra Carbon Seat Post 27.2 $50

Beaker Concepts Hyrdo Tail (BNNU) $50 new

Yakima FM-1 BNNU but have had it for two + years. http://www.prolineracks.com/thule-FM1-fat-mouth-clamps.html $25

Vision Tech Brake levers (used a lot but fully functionable) $25

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Last edited by: MarkyV: Nov 27, 08 15:07
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you're willing to part out the extra PT harness?
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent PM on the camo trainers
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [tdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how many miles on th PT?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like to get the Cervelo specific hydrotail. Will you take paypal? If so, please sned me your address.

Dave

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [karma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done.

paypal addy
markavan@hotmail.com

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [fa590] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
~12,000

Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [JohnnyKay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The reason for having both on there is that one has been mounted on an old road bike that I may have ridden twice in the last year and so therefore is pretty flawless. The other has been used A LOT, but is still fully functional (race/train on it everyday).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for inventory updating... cuz i'm tired of answering "nope, sorry, sold" :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
payment sent

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [karma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Already on its way ;)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay... i'll be back home tomorrow so will be able to ship again. Bumping this back up top and some price changes.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the hydrotail the p3c specific one?
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [G-Dog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no, it's the seat rail one

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take the q-rings if still available
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [Mach5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold!

PM for details and the like.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mark, I am the person jvincqu contacted you for about your power tap. I was not a registered user on slowtwitch...but I am now. Joe forwarded the photos to me you had e-mailed to him, thanks.
I am interested and would be willing to pay $600 if you also would assume the shipping cost (UPS ground/FedEx Ground/USPS). Please let me know if this works for you -- thanks, Steve
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [Mach5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
uh.... still want them?

Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [TriNot2Di] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$625 for it shipped and insured to your door

FYI: leaving tomorrow for 6 days :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on Hydrotail
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [edrusk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Already gotya back :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you still have the vision tech brake levers?
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [lobos8403] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure we have a deal -- are you online while away? If not, check in upon your return so we can finalize.

Safe travels...

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: BLOWOUT SALE -- lots of little things... and one big thing [TriNot2Di] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yup... online.

Quote Reply

Prev Next