Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aerobars: Easton Attack TT for Felt Devox or similar
Quote | Reply
I have a '09 Easton Attack TT that isn't quite long enough or upturned enough for my liking. Love the weight (400ish grams) and the look. Feel fine for shorter rides, but anything longer and my wrists don't appreciate it.

Specifically looking for a Felt Devox with f-bend setup, but if you have something else that you want to sell or trade, let me know.
Last edited by: lobopac: Mar 17, 11 13:24
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars: Easton Attack TT for Felt Devox or similar [lobopac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size are the extensions?
Would you consider selling?

CodyBeals.com | Instagram | TikTok
ASICS | Ventum | Martin's | HED | VARLO | Shimano | 4iiii | Keystone Communications
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars: Easton Attack TT for Felt Devox or similar [endorphin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size large. I can't find the exact specs for the 2009 bars, but I measure the extensions to be 11 inches from the center of the basebar which equates to about 280mm. Maybe a cm shorter (can't tell with the tape and shifters in place), so call it 270mm? I seem to remember that being the length. I can send pics on request.

I might consider selling if I have something to replace them with. They're on my bike now and I would need to have something lined up to avoid too much down time.
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars: Easton Attack TT for Felt Devox or similar [lobopac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please let me know if you decide to sell the bars.

I would also be interested in a trade + cash deal. I have Profile Design T2 Cobra carbon s-bend bars (could also include an alloy base bar). The extensions are super long and everything is highly adjustable. Although, it sounds like you may be looking for a one-piece bar.

CodyBeals.com | Instagram | TikTok
ASICS | Ventum | Martin's | HED | VARLO | Shimano | 4iiii | Keystone Communications
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars: Easton Attack TT for Felt Devox or similar [endorphin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would sell them if I could find something to replace them. For now, I have to keep them on my bike so I can keep riding. If I find something, I'll post back.

I'll pass on the extensions for now. I am looking for something a bit more integrated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey, let me know if these tickle your fancy
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ss%20brandt;#3265455

thanks,
Russ
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars: Easton Attack TT for Felt Devox or similar [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Russ.....think I'll pass for now. Call me vain....I don't like exposed carbon fiber weave. I know, I know. Thanks for the heads up though.
Quote Reply