Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

61 cm Black Russ Denny 9 sp Dura Ace
Quote | Reply
I'm selling a 61 cm alu Russ Denny Frame (he made many of the Elite bikes, as I understand) with a 61 cm tt. The seat tube angle is 76d and the bike handles extremely well with the full carbon Ouzo Aero fork. I have it set up with Carbon Profile bars and bar end shifters, a carbon Easton seatpost, as well as 175cm Carbon FSA cranks. I have an ultegra sealed cartridge bottom bracket (no maintenance required) and a black sella italia saddle. The Gruppo otherwise is full 9 sp dura ace. This comes with 32 h hand built (built well, by me) black velocity wheels with matching black 105 hubs. This bike was used sparingly until about two years ago, and has since sat unused. I have moved on from triathlon and no longer need this bike. This would be an excellent bike for any taller gentleman and is extremely light with (what were) top of the line components. It is priced to be very competitive with a new entry level bike, but the quality of components is far superior (though it is 9 sp). If you wish we can discuss adding the look pedals to the deal. $1100 obo.

Thanks for looking. Please email for pics: adambarb *at* uga *dot* edu
Quote Reply