Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

58 or Large Frame TT Bike wanted in Northeast
Quote | Reply
I am in the market for a new "used" TT bike for spring. I don't want to deal with shipping, but can meet in the NY, PA, OH area and I am willing to drive up to 5 hours for purchase. Is anyone looking to get a new ride this spring and could use some cash to make the new purchase? I would like to only entertain offers of under $1800. I will even consider offers with no wheels as I may purchase new wheels depending on the situation. I am not ready to bite yet unless the deal is super, but will be ready in January. Please let me know if you are looking to sell your ride to buy a new one.

SJ

Twitter: @ironman726
Quote Reply
Re: 58 or Large Frame TT Bike wanted in Northeast [swjohnson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SW got a 58 cm Cyfac TT frame if interested>
Cheers Rick
Quote Reply
Re: 58 or Large Frame TT Bike wanted in Northeast [swjohnson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I have a titanium 57cm brand new frame which has a mix of brand new components, and some used. Dura-ace shifters and derailleurs. 650c wheels. It has everything that you need to ride it; and Ill ship it out to you with brand new cables/housing. Let me know if you would be interested, and Ill send you some pics.

Stephen J

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
What brand is it and sure I would love to see some pictures. The 650 cc wheels seem strange though on a bike that size. I thought those were reserved for smaller bikes only.

Twitter: @ironman726
Quote Reply
Re: 58 or Large Frame TT Bike wanted in Northeast [sjudice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i would be interested...send me the details. thanks. will
Quote Reply