Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

56 cm 2022 Cervelo Aspero with Bontrager Pro Aeolus Wheels, WTB Gravel Wheels
Quote | Reply
After much contemplation, I’ve decided to sell my aspero. I’ve tried the “one bike to rule them all” for a season, and while this bike does road, gravel, and cx very well, I find myself missing the snappiness of a road bike.

This, I’m selling my beloved Aspero in purple Sunset (this colour is absolutely nuts— changes from purple to green!) to purchase both a road and a cx bike (again).

The wheels were new in April— Bontrager Aeolus Pro 51/37 (rear and front depth). 23 mm inner depth on the rear and 21 on the front. Come with upgraded XT ice tech rotors. (Over $2000 value)

I sold the original wheelset, but this price would also include a set of WTB gravel wheels. Comes with a bontrager saddle too.

Other than that, it’s completely stock, though it has been 3M taped for its entire life.

Full Shimano GRX RX 810 groupset. Carbon Easton flared handlebars and seat post. And will come with two sets of gravel tires.

Also might be interested in a trade for a lesser valued CX bike. I will be looking to purchase one after I sell this, but need to keep funds open for a road bike too.

More pics soon, or message if interested.

Asking $3500 USD shipped in Canada or the CONUS.

Quote Reply