Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Marked down: 55cm Orbea Orca 2008 Full Carbon Road Racing Bike with Campy Chorus Group Blue & Black
Quote | Reply
For sale: A 55cm 2008 Orbea Orca with Campagnolo Chorus Groupset. Full carbon frame. This was a top of the line racing bike back in 2008. Has new Fulcrum racing 7 wheels (not pictured). It has never been crashed. Minor aesthetic defects exist but no major damage. Components are in decent shape (and are all operational) but the front deraillure is fairly worn and may need replacing in the future (it's a cheap part so don't let that scare you away!)

Absolutely beautiful bike, I love it but it's a bit big for me (I'm 5'9" and have a shorter torso so it's just too long). I'm also on the Drexel University Triathlon Team (Go Dragons!) and want to upgrade to a triathlon specific bike before USAT Collegiate Nationals, so I think it's time to move on.

Sold as is. $1000 OBO. Bike is in Philadelphia. I am willing to ship.

Last edited by: agkuba: Mar 31, 15 8:39
Quote Reply
Re: 55cm Orbea Orca 2008 Blue & Black with Campy Chorus Group [agkuba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available! Only selling full bike, not separate parts, sorry!
Quote Reply
Re: 55cm Orbea Orca 2008 Blue & Black with Campy Chorus Group [agkuba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a nice looking bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pictures are broken for some reason, will have to fix later, but the bike is still available!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, pictures are now fixed!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Making another push to sell this, marked down the price significantly!
Quote Reply