Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

54cm Colnago Master with carbon seat and chaing stays, Record 10 and Xentis quadspoke clinchers
Quote | Reply

54 cm Colnago Master frame “Star" tubing with hand-tooled chrome Colnago lugs but with the addition of the carbon seat and carbon chain stays. The bike is equipped with the ageless Campagnolo Record Carbon Ergo 10 speed drivetrain and Record Carbon Cranks (172.5), Record "Skeleton" brakes topped off with a limited edition Prologo Colnago saddle in white (and Royal Blue is included if you prefer). Specialized Carbon S-Works bars (44 cm c-c) and color matched Stella Azzurra cork bar tape along with Specialized blue water bottle cages. Stella Azzurra quad spoke carbon clincher wheels (made by Xentis with DT Swiss hubs) and yes these are the same wheels that the German Tour magazine has reapeatedly tested to be faster than anything out there (though this is hotly contested online... they retail for $2500 alone). Asking $3500 OBO and seller will pay for shipping to Continental US.

Pictures are available online (http://picasaweb.google.com/...ly/54CmColnagoMaster#) and feel free to email any questions.

Best regards.

Last edited by: xntrickly: May 19, 10 13:51
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Colnago Master with carbon seat and chaing stays, Record 10 and Xentis quadspoke clinchers [xntrickly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
picasa told me to pound sand when I tried to look at your pictures
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Colnago Master with carbon seat and chaing stays, Record 10 and Xentis quadspoke clinchers [ebrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apologies... I've updated the link and hopefully that will work for you.

cheers.
Quote Reply