Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2 Cannondale Bikes For Sale
Quote | Reply
2005 Cannondale Optima Cross Bike 58cm

The bike is in excellent condition and has been well maintained. I have upgraded the following parts.

Dura Ace Shifters, Ultegra Front Derailer, Ritchey Stem, Avid Shorty 6 brakes.

Everything else is stock, so it has 105 rear derailer, and Gippeme wheels. I have used the bike primarily for training but have also done a few cross races on it. It is comfortable and the carbon fork is excellent. The bike has had regular maintance (new chain, cassette, cables/housing, chainrings).

Price $850 OBO $ 50 shipping

2006 Cannondale Ironman

58cm been used for 4 half ironmans, 4 olympic races, and a couple spirint triathlons. The bike is in great shape and is super fast.

Components All 10 Speed Components

Dura Ace Bar end shifters, Dura Ace rear derailer, Ultegra front derailer, Cane Creek Brakes, Vision Tech One Piece Aero Bars, Vision Brake Levers, Thompson Seat Post, Ultegra Cranks/Bottom Bracket w/ FSA 54 tooth aero ring, FSA headset, Ultegra cassette, Ultegra chain, Selle San Marco Trigel Saddle, Hed 3 Tubular Wheels w/ Continental SPrinter Tires (3 half irons on one, a couple more races on the other tire).

The bike is fast and a similiar model retails for $5000 without some of the components that I chose to use. You can not get this bike built up like this from Cannondale. I chose the components that I wanted and then had it built professionally at a local bicycle shop.

Price $3000

Brendan
Quote Reply