Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

29er wheelset, disc brakes, 10 spd shifters
Quote | Reply
I have some brand new (take-offs) SLX 10 speed shifters (housing included) and Avid Elixer 5 disc brakes (housing included) for sale. Looks like going price buy it now for new ones on ebay is 60, so I'll go 50 on the shifters. Going for the Elixers is about 200ish with a couple around 180ish, so I'll go 175 shipped on those. Here's the pics!

Second, I have my new (arrived today) set of 29er wheels that came on my 2011 Anthem X 29er2 (the black/red one). These wheels have the "P" level rims, which are the best in the Giant line-up. The front hub is a 15 thru-axle design Giant hub in anodized red, while the rear is a Shimano hub in black. The "accent" stripe on the side is in red, but the decals can be removed. The wheels stripped completely weighed in at 2090 grams on a Park Tool scale. They will come with the stock rim strips, tubes, and Mavic Crossmark tires. They will not come with a front quick release or rotors, but will come with the rear quick release. Asking 350. Thanks!

Quote Reply
Re: 29er wheelset, disc brakes, 10 spd shifters [dartingd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how about 300 shipped on the wheels, and I'm not completely firm on the other two...I'd trade all the stuff for some nice 29er wheels.
Quote Reply