Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Dwain83
Last edited by: Dwain83: Jul 30, 23 15:07
Post deleted by Dwain83 [ In reply to ]
Re: 2023 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 - 56cm , $5400 Shipped! [Dwain83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This looks like the same bike that was posted for sale last week but was a size 54 cm. Same picture too. Seems fishy--especially the low price.
Quote Reply
Re: 2023 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 - 56cm , $5400 Shipped! [jamlo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where you saw same pics ? can you share your proof if you have please?
Quote Reply
Re: 2023 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 - 56cm , $5400 Shipped! [Dwain83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I looked, but post was deleted--or at lest isnt there any more. Same picture with the same background. Bike was a 54 (my size). Price seemed too good to be true (believe it was $4,500) so it seemed fishy to me. If this post is legit, I apologize.

Edit: found it through the magic of google (no pictures though). Almost verbatim the same posting as yours with a few words changed here and there. Something is sketchy.

bensamz
Jul 21, 23 8:46
Post #1 of 1 (61 views)
Selling my S-works Tarmac SL7 in excellent condition,purchased in 2021

the bike has been fully checked before list for sale,The Tarmac is the best on the market.
The SL7 is equipped with the Sram Red 2 x 12 speed AXS group. The Red group is the highest quality group that Sram has brought to the market. Switching is done in a snap via a wireless Bluetooth connection. The crankset is equipped with two power meters. The power meters allow you to read your wattage and turn that into specific workouts and exercises aimed at progress. The hand-laced set of Roval CLX Rapide wheels completes this racing monster.

Specifications:
- Brand: Specialized S-works
- Type: Tarmac SL7
- Frame: Fact 12 Full Carbon
- Size: 54
- Color: - Green Tint Fade over Spectraflair/Chrome
- Group: Sram Red AXS 2x12 speed
- Crankset: SRAM RED AXS Power Meter
- Chain: Sram Red 12-speed
- Cassette: Sram Red
- Wheels: Roval Rapide CLX
- Seatpost: 2021 S-Works Tarmac Carbon seatpost
- Saddle: S-works Power (sold without saddle)
- Brakes: SRAM Red eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- Sram Red 2 x 12 speed groupset
- Absolutely light top bike
- Hand-laced Roval Rapide CLX carbon wheels
- Beautiful and unique color scheme
- Comes with 2 months warranty
- Almost new bike at a much lower price

PayPal fees and shipping included!
Last edited by: jamlo: Jul 31, 23 9:20
Quote Reply
Re: 2023 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 - 56cm , $5400 Shipped! [jamlo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Definitely fishy, since the user hasn't posted since 2017, although he was never a prolific poster. As with @jamlo, if this is legit I apologize.

Not a coach. Not a FOP Tri/swimmer/biker/runner. Barely a MOP AGer.
But I'm learning and making progress.
Quote Reply
Re: 2023 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 - 56cm , $5400 Shipped! [LEBoyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Picture is lifted from this bike reseller in the Netherlands:

https://thebikebroker.nl/collections/all/products/specialized-s-works-tarmac-sl7-sram-red-2-x-12-speed-2023-maat-56-nieuw
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dwain83 wrote:
Email me : dwain.83@hotmail.com

I will remove this post within 12H if the bike not sold!

Ughhh.....damn, I missed the 12 hour cutoff!!! :(
Quote Reply