Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2015 Felt AR1 Frameset $900 shipped! DROPPED FROM $1200
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is my 2015 Felt AR1 Textreme 56cm frameset. I have owned the bike for three years and raced it for three seasons. I am super hesitant (and likely regretful) to sell it. I am only selling to move my funds to a sponsored shop brand and frankly cannot afford to keep it sitting around. <Bike brag alert>: I got the bike as Cat 4, and learned how to win riding it. I won races as 4, then a 3, and as a Cat 2. I won this year's state Category 2 championship aboard this steed. It has great karma.

The bike has some standard wear from use. A few notable spots: the occasional stone between the rear wheel and frame, a speedplay-induced chip on the top tube, some spoke scratches on the inside of the fork from where a racing associate ran his skewer into my front wheel and broke a handful of spokes, and some scratches on the driveside chainstain, where another racing associate decided to check me with his wheel / pedal. I have pavement danced twice on the bike, and neither time did the frame get any damage.

Includes a Praxis BB for Shimano

Asking $900 (not $1200) shipped CONUS

VIDEO and Pics:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wCOgM1kc1i3PmCG03

Last edited by: Little Bill: Oct 8, 17 19:22
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Felt AR1 Frameset $900 shipped! DROPPED FROM $1200 [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Massive price drop. I figured that the price would be about market value, but with no takers, I am ready to move it!
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Felt AR1 Frameset $900 shipped! DROPPED FROM $1200 [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I pm'd you on the frame
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Felt AR1 Frameset $900 shipped! DROPPED FROM $1200 [trippmalott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AR sold
Quote Reply