Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2013 Black on Black Specialized Shiv with Shimano 9070 Dura Ace 11 speed Di2
Quote | Reply
2013 Specialized Shiv Frameset with Dura Ace 11 speed Di2. Size SMALL. Color is stealth Black on Black. I have ridden it 70 miles! Bike is set up with 2015 Dura Ace 9070 Di2 11 speed internal battery inside seatpost. I bought the bike to race Tri's and Du's and now I cant run, so it does not get used. I do not want to part it out so don't ask me to. The seat is the Specialized Sitero. I have the internal water bottle, which has never been used and spare risers for handle bars and extra seat post. I am asking for $4800. Again this has not even went 100 miles.(I can show you on Strava) Bike also has Shimano 105 carbon fiber pedals and a Zipp TT Garmin mount. You pay shipping. I am hoping for someone local in So Cal to pick it up but I can get LBS to pack it nicely for shipping, if you are not local. more pictures are available on craigslist orange county
Last edited by: pinarelloparis: Jan 24, 16 8:27
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Black on Black Specialized Shiv with Shimano 9070 Dura Ace 11 speed Di2 [pinarelloparis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price bump to $4900
Last edited by: pinarelloparis: Nov 3, 15 18:36
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Black on Black Specialized Shiv with Shimano 9070 Dura Ace 11 speed Di2 [pinarelloparis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you selling them with wheels? Is it possible to get it cheaper without the wheels, it's currently slightly above my budget
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Black on Black Specialized Shiv with Shimano 9070 Dura Ace 11 speed Di2 [Rest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would do $4800. Again this is for everything you see minus the wheels. Includes Frame/aerobars, seat, full Dura Ace 9070 Di2, DA crankset and all the parts (fuselage, risers, extra seat posts)
Last edited by: pinarelloparis: Dec 2, 15 17:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sweet bike, too bad it's small
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that the sitero saddle? Would you be interested in selling me just the saddle please (assuming it is the sitero)?

Please let me know - thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Black on Black Specialized Shiv with Shimano 9070 Dura Ace 11 speed Di2 [zilla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is the Sitero with Ti rails. I will think about it. I didn't want to take anything apart, but I have Fizik Tri saddle that I could throw on, when I want to ride bike. I will let you know. I am in hospital right now from bike crash so have not had my mind on bikes. TY
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No problem - thanks for the response and take care of yourself!

I have an adamo saddle I could send you as replacement as well if needed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have any other photos of the bike? Is it still available? Thanks!

2015 Specialized Shiv Pro Race | CrossFitter, and hopeful future IM'er
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is ring size and crank length? I'm in SoCal and able to pick up via cash.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Black on Black Specialized Shiv with Shimano 9070 Dura Ace 11 speed Di2 [stilleto37] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
53/29 170
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorry should have put 53/39, not 29, and arm length is 170
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Black on Black Specialized Shiv with Shimano 9070 Dura Ace 11 speed Di2 [MJRosay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there are more photos available if you go to craigslist- orange county and put in shiv or specialized shiv. I was having a hard time putting photos on slowtwitch and was happy to get the main photo set up, before I gave in. pm me your email for more picks, if the craigslist post is not enough
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump. still available. no low ballers, everyone looking at the ad knows what this is and what it is worth
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available? How tall are you?
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Black on Black Specialized Shiv with Shimano 9070 Dura Ace 11 speed Di2 [flowtracker123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 5'6. It should work well for someone up to a couple inches either more or less
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sold
Quote Reply