Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2012 58 Cannondale Evo Super Six: $2800
Quote | Reply
Size 58, all dura ace 10, 11-26 cassette, NEW Zipp 404 firecrest tubular wheels, Conti Sprinter tubular tires, Zipp stem. Does not include pedals.

Bike is in fantastic shape; I used another bike for racing, so it didn't get many miles.

Located in Aspen, CO.

[URL=http://s1228.photobucket.com/...zpsqqdhm1ey.jpg.html][/url]
Last edited by: nittiaj: Nov 24, 15 14:10
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 58 Cannondale Evo Super Six: $3,300 [nittiaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for the sunday crowd.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no interest? Am I off on the price?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price drop to $3,000.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by jomor [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nittiaj wrote:
no interest? Am I off on the price?

I think you're right on target at $3k pricewise, if this is exactly the bike someone wants. The 10 speed + mechanical + tubulars (are they 11 speed w/ a 10-sp spacer since they're new, or do they have the 10sp hub?) make it a tough sell at the $3k price range for a 3-4 year old bike unless someone was looking for a Supersix + Zipp 404 tubies specifically.

I don't know much about the SuperSix line, were all the Evos "hi mod?" I recall at one point they had the regular, and then the hi mod, but maybe they ditched the regular one in favor of Evo or something.

I think it would be a quick sell at $2500 on here. You could probably get $3k on eBay with the wider audience, but would pay 10% to eBay + 3% to Paypal in fees, which sucks.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 58 Cannondale Evo Super Six: $3,300 [dzxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fair enough. I'll drop price to $2,800, which I still maintain is a good deal on a great bike.
Quote Reply