Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $1600 or Complete Build for $2600 - SOLD
Quote | Reply
Because no matter how much I try I can't get a pic to load up here I will just have to copy two links to it.

I am looking to sell my dream bike, a 2011 Shiv TT size XL. I got this a new old stock bike, it had not been built up. Well I built it up with full SRAM Red, 11-26 cassette, R2C shifters, carbon brake levers. I got it on the road and just realized it did not fit me. I am not made to get super aero and be this low. Anyways I figured that I might as well sell it to someone who is looking for one monster of a bike.

I would rate this bike as a 9-9.5 because nothing is a perfect ten after being put on the road. It only has about 150 miles tops on it and is in perfect working order.

I am looking to sell the module, and I have a pic of it on my awesome looking couch and one pic of it built up. I am looking to sell the module for $1800 and would consider selling the complete build for $2800 (minus pedals/rear water bottle cage/saddle). It will come with the stock S-Works crank in the module pic not the SRM in the build picture.

Let me know if you have any questions

http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/JT_Dennen/media/shivtt_zps3c3b6f8a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/JT_Dennen/media/photo-7_zps8bf3571c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Last edited by: JT_Dennen: Aug 6, 13 8:35
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $2200 [JT_Dennen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $2200 [JT_Dennen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First thing, will you ship to europe, if not you do not need to read the rest ;-)
Can you tell about the components inclouded in the build, and send more picture to: merekaffetak (a) gmail

Follow me on Instagram: [https://www.instagram.com/sobyschwartz/]
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $2200 [sobyschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
got the mail and bike looks great. Had forgotten about the tax for importing from a non EU place, so it will end up beeing to expencive for me.

Follow me on Instagram: [https://www.instagram.com/sobyschwartz/]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you email me beniger at hotmail.com with details of the build out
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $2200 [beniger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $2000 [JT_Dennen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $2000 or Complete Build for $3000 [JT_Dennen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have both seatposts, or just the rear setback one shown in the photo?

-------------------------------
Ignorance is bliss until they take your bliss away.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $2000 or Complete Build for $3000 [pito00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pito00 wrote:
Do you have both seatposts, or just the rear setback one shown in the photo?

It only came with the one seat post when I bought it. I have the module and the spacer kit.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $2000 or Complete Build for $3000 [JT_Dennen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for price drop. Can sell module for $1600 or complete build for $2600
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $1600 or Complete Build for $2600 [JT_Dennen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How tall are you? I'm between 6'2" and 6'3". Not sure if this bike would fit me but I am looking for an older s-works shiv
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $1600 or Complete Build for $2600 [swammr11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'1" with longer legs over torso. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $1600 or Complete Build for $2600 [JT_Dennen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy cow. This might be the fastest, cheapest bike this forum has ever seen. I'm surprised it didn't sell in 12 hours after he lowered the price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you email pics to troymcguane@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $1600 or Complete Build for $2600 [markharms234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was hoping that would have been the case, but for some lucky guy or girl they're looking at the deal of a lifetime!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I wish I was a little bit taller..."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
free bump for an insane deal. I'd kill for this to be a 480 module (or to be a lot taller myself)

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ack!!! You're killing me!
This is exactly what I will be looking for in January. Frick.

Bet I will be paying a cheap load more then too.

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $1600 or Complete Build for $2600 [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why wait till January when now is now! And now is always better ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located? I am trying to find an XL to ride to see about size...
Thanks!
Brian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hah. I'm on paternity leave. No budget. Actually downgraded my tri bike to pay for racing this year. With the caveat that I upgrade in the winter.

Sweet bike. Nose cone shiv is my fab looking super bike.

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Shiv TT Nose Cone Version - XL Module $1600 or Complete Build for $2600 [brilittle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm located in Columbus Ohio.
Quote Reply

Prev Next