Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
2011 Hed-mavic-zipp wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com
Quote | Reply
Its that time of year again, We Just got back from international bike show, All of our 2011 remaining wheels must Go!
2012 wheels will be out with new pricing save 100s .

All remaining 2011 Hed - Mavic- Zipp and other wheels must go, at a hugh discount. in most case the wheels will be the same wheel but cos more for 2012.

Drop us an e-mail for the complete wheel sale price list. E-mail: Bicycledoctor@att.net I have a word document ready with all the prices ready to send back.

our web site: www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com no pricing on web-site, private sale!
Phone 812-825-5050

Thanks everyone for the great day! We had over 1,000 visits to our web-site in less than 12 hours. Sold over two dozen wheel-sets, no worry we still have over 55 sets left and over 200 2012 wheels on the way. Keep requesting that price sheet by e-mail or feel free to call. .

It’s true we may not have a high Tech web-site, but we do have the best products, at the right price and great service. We are a father and son running a great business together and offering the lowest pricing available to you! What else could you ask for, Price, and good service is King ?....

We got over a 200 e-mails , 99% of them were very positive. As we can all see some folks are not so kind, for a number of reasons! 7of the posts, individuals would follow wanting to re-do our web site for a fee, and know absolutely nothing about the bicycle business and pricing guild lines set my the manufactures for sale itiems . And a few of them work/own a bike shop, mail order-companies that can’t match our price! Our lower sale price TICKS them off. But all bad things turn out good, we got the bump that keeps our ad on top all day.

Any doubt???, Here what our customers have to say.

http://www.bicycledoctorusa.com/comments_page.HTM follow link and look below.

After building up a bike from the frame about 18 months ago, I wasn't able to find better deals on HED wheels and a SRAM Red groupset than I found with Bicycle Doctor. It seems to be a family run bike shop, with 3 generations involved. They always replied to my emails and returned my phone calls. They shipped promptly and were friendlier than just about any business I have ever called on the phone before.

While it might be nice to have an updated website, my guess is things are just fine without one. If you are looking for a deal on wheels or components, I can't recommend this shop highly enough. I purchased my HED Ardennes wheelset and my SRAM Red groupset from them. It is simply a top notch family run business.

[/url]MGarner (Cloudburst Summit) Post #39 of 40 (148 views) Copy Shortcut Aug 18, 11 16:23 Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [Skippy] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

+1

The site may be crazy dated, sure, but I got a ridiculously good deal (and outstanding service) last year on my Ardennes wheelset. No one else could come remotely close to what I ended up paying (believe me I shopped around). When I finally made the decision and called to place my order I was told that they did not have any Ardennes on hand but to hang on just a sec... and before I knew it HED was conferenced in on the line verifying availability and turnaround time for me. Simple, sure, but I thought it was a hell of a nice touch to take care of it in real time, and I knew right then exactly what to expect. I'll take personal attention like that over web presence any day.

Skippy wrote:
While it might be nice to have an updated website, my guess is things are just fine without one. If you are looking for a deal on wheels or components, I can't recommend this shop highly enough. I purchased my HED Ardennes wheelset and my SRAM Red groupset from them. It is simply a top notch family run business.

--------------------
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!" - Bill McKenna, professional motorcycle racer (as quoted in Cycle magazine, Feb. 1982)

[/url][/url]rkalish (Big Pines) Post #40 of 40 (87 views) Copy Shortcut Aug 18, 11 19:06 Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [MGarner] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

+2 - I purchased a set of Hed Jet's last month - built and shipped incredibly fast at a great price. Quick response to phone call and email. I highly recommend BicycleDoctor for wheels.

I'm surprised folks are giving the guy such a hard time. Sure, the website isn't the prettiest thing to look at. But for what are some pretty nice discounts off of retail prices, I can certainly deal with it. I'd rather take a few extra minutes to sort through the information and keep some extra money in my pocket, but to each his own.”

“If there's anything I can do for you or the shop don't hesitate to ask...I'm
already telling my cycling buddies about you guys.

Thanks,

William”

[/url]Mhly01 (Big Pines) Post #37 of 44 (720 views) Copy Shortcut Aug 18, 11 11:10

[/url]Skippy (Lightning Ridge) Post #38 of 44 (653 views) Copy Shortcut Aug 18, 11 13:20 Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [jvanspro] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

jvanspro wrote:

After building up a bike from the frame about 18 months ago, I wasn't able to find better deals on HED wheels and a SRAM Red groupset than I found with Bicycle Doctor. It seems to be a family run bike shop, with 3 generations involved. They always replied to my emails and returned my phone calls. They shipped promptly and were friendlier than just about any business I have ever called on the phone before.

[/url]MGarner (Cloudburst Summit) Post #39 of 44 (601 views) Copy Shortcut Aug 18, 11 16:23 Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [Skippy] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

+1

The site may be crazy dated, sure, but I got a ridiculously good deal (and outstanding service) last year on my Ardennes wheelset. No one else could come remotely close to what I ended up paying (believe me I shopped around). When I finally made the decision and called to place my order I was told that they did not have any Ardennes on hand but to hang on just a sec... and before I knew it HED was conferenced in on the line verifying availability and turnaround time for me. Simple, sure, but I thought it was a hell of a nice touch to take care of it in real time, and I knew right then exactly what to expect. I'll take personal attention like that over web presence any day.

Skippy wrote:

--------------------
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!" - Bill McKenna, professional motorcycle racer (as quoted in Cycle magazine, Feb. 1982)

[/url]TheDC (Lightning Ridge) Post #40 of 44 (409 views) Copy Shortcut Aug 21, 11 10:45 Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [BicycleDoctor] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

+1 for BycicleDoctor. I and a bunch of my friends have used them and they have awesome customer service and even better prices.

Ok their site is straight out of 1995 but that's not the point.
-------------------------------------
“The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. ”

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson (1937-2005)

[/url]key (Cloudburst Summit) Post #41 of 44 (302 views) Copy Shortcut Aug 21, 11 18:33 Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [BicycleDoctor] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I have also had a great experience with Bicycle Doctor on a Road Machine trainer I bought. The website needs some work, sure, but really you can't beat the customer service I got. I got the trainer in the mail in 2 days, and didn't even pay for expedited shipping or anything like that.

Websites aren't everything - those scam sites from Indonesia look nice, but that's about it. Bicycle Doctor is the real deal - a small shop passing along great savings to customers.

If you gave up after looking at the site for 2 minutes, be honest. You weren't really going to buy anything anyway.

[/url]SAHcyclist (Cloudburst Summit) Post #42 of 44 (237 views) Copy Shortcut Aug 22, 11 4:29 Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [BicycleDoctor] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

The web site is a bit dated, but I thank BicycleDoctor for putting a great set of wheels together for me. Last year I bought a FR Jet6 front, HED3 front and they had HED build my Powertap Disc for me. The prices were the best - and it was the only way to get the HED PT built. The disc was built in a week and I had all of the wheels delivered in a little over a week. And I totally love these wheels.

I thank BicycleDoctor for the great deal, excellent service and fast shipping. This is a honest group of guys running this business.

[/url]sacca (Big Pines) Post #43 of 44 (146 views) Copy Shortcut Aug 22, 11 12:25 Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [BicycleDoctor] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I bought a set of HED Jet 6 FR's from them last year along with some other random things. You have to take a step back in time to do the transaction but was not too painful. When you got them on the phone (8-12noon weekdays), they were very helpful. Email response was good and ultimately the prices were great.

[/url][/url]The_Mickstar (Dawson Saddle) Post #44 of 44 (123 views) Copy Shortcut Aug 22, 11 12:43 Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [BicycleDoctor] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I, too, have had a wonderful experience buying from BicycleDoctorUSA. Not only did I get a great deal on my Hed Jet6 C2 front wheel, but I also saved a little more by paying cash (actually, check) and being a veteran. Like others have said, noone can even come close to his prices. I'll take great customer service & extra A$A$A$ in my wallet over a fancy website any day of the week. It's not that hard to just call the man.

Steve

BicycleDoctor@att.net e-mail for the word Doc price sheet.

Steve Dodds / Eric Dodds / Terry Dodds
Web Site: http://www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com
E Mail: BicycleDoctor@att.net

Last edited by: BicycleDoctor: Sep 22, 11 8:41
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [BicycleDoctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, your website is really crappy. It didn't take long before I gave up using it. Try changing it up to something easier to a) navigate and b) read - hurt the sh*t outta my eyes.
Hope you find this constructive ;)

Coaching - Future Endurance
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [steve_c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Web sites are like art work some like them some do not, it all comes down to price, everyone likes good deal, PRICE is KING and we have the price during the 2011 closeout sale!
Now let all go for a ride and move on.

Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [steve_c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i too lasted only a mere moment before leaving.........

now i feel a seizure coming on

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [BicycleDoctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One of the first things you learn in web design and marketing is to make something that comforts the individual, especially when selling things...best of luck with your sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know what you mean by "it all comes down to the price", but i think by improving your website, you can increase your chance of selling those great bikes.

cheers!
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [ddaann90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am a neathdrathal when it comes to web site design but I figger that a cheap retool of your site will allow you to sell your products at a slightly higher price to cover the cost of the retool. Please consider!

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have any Ardennes wheelsets on sale? Could not find anything on your website.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [cholla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please e-mail us a bicycledoctor@att.net ask for the wheel sale list, We have a complete list of wheels on auto reply, models and sale pricing, over 100 sets of wheels to pick from, saves us time.

thanks

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1 on the comments above. you probably have great deals but your website lack a certain "professionalism" that I need to feel comfortable before spending $$$ on carbon wheels. not to mention I can't find where any of the deals are.

do you have reynolds strike/sdv66 rears on sale?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BicycleDoctor wrote:

Drop us a e-mail for the complete wheel sale list. E-mail: Bicycledoctor@att.net

Why can't you put the wheel price list on your web site, or post it here? Isn't that much easier than emailing it to everyone individually? (and in fact, kind of the whole point of a web site?)

Like the others I was unable to find anything on your site. I haven't emailed you because I would prefer not to give you my email address just to see what you have for sale.
Last edited by: matto: Aug 17, 11 10:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BicycleDoctor wrote:
Web sites are like art work some like them some do not, it all comes down to price, everyone likes good deal, PRICE is KING and we have the price during the 2011 closeout sale!
Now let all go for a ride and move on.

everyone does like a good deal, but the majority of this thread indicates how awful the site is. this should be an indication to you as to how important a website really is to people. it doesnt matter how good of a deal you have if no one is willing or able to find it.
Last edited by: scsi: Aug 17, 11 10:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
your site is worse than letsrun.com

and thats saying a lot
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [scsi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have a supper special sale right now. call any week day morning or E-mail us for the complete list. we have over 100 wheels to pick from.

Many companies have MAP pricing on current 2011 product. (Minimum advertized Pricing including web site pricing ) The Itiem you are asking about
one of those itiems. If your looking for high end wheels at a great price you may have found your wheels. Please, No Dealer's need reply.

Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [gofastbaby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofastbaby wrote:
I know what you mean by "it all comes down to the price", but i think by improving your website, you can increase your chance of selling those great bikes.

cheers!

Agree. There is only so much people are willing to sacrifice in order to get a good deal. I looked at your site BEFORE reading the "recommendations" for a more digestable lay out and gave up after about 30 secs. I did not find a link to the wheels or the sale and simply moved on.

Don't feel bad though, there is another site that's having a 50% sale right now and i lasted but 3 minutes there. Their browser loads incredibly slowly and I frankly lost all interest within a few minutes. I rather not save and not purchase anything than put up with their site.

I will give yours another try after posting this.

Thank you,

Edited: The sale prices are not on the site?, come now...
Last edited by: BayAreaUser: Aug 17, 11 10:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BicycleDoctor wrote:
Its that time of year again, interntional bike show less than a month away, 2012 wheels will be out with new pricing ,

All our 2011 Hed wheels must go at a hugh discount.
Drop us a e-mail for the complete wheel sale list. E-mail: Bicycledoctor@att.net
our web site: www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com
Phone 812-825-5050

I appreciate you turning us on to a great sale. I do, however, agree with the others about the site.

I do have a few ideas, one mainly, that could help to increase your sales volume. Rather than list them here feel free to send me a PM if you're interested in hearing them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
looking for a tubular disc!
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [drfranky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it in stock, email us for the complete list you will not beat our price.

steve

http://www.bicycledoctorusa.com/comments_page.HTM see what other's have to say!!

Quote Reply
Post deleted by jvanspro [ In reply to ]
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [matto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is what the email had.
Well the email was as equally awful as the website, but I've tried to cut it down to the important stuff.
And as everyone else said, website desperately needs redone.
HED- 2011

2011 Price List:
(Effective till 11- 1, 2010)

2011 Ardennes set SL Scandium clincher Rim MSRP $1050.00
2011 Ardennes FR option Scandium clincher Rim : MSRP $1450.00
2011 Ardennes Lt Scandium clincher Rim : MSRP $850.00

2011 Ardennes CL alloy chincher or tubular rim: MSRP $750.00
2011 Ardennes GP chincher or tubular rim: MSRP $700.00

HED Jet wheels:
All 2011 are C2 (23mm rims)
Flamme Rouge option available

2011 Jet 40 set MSRP $1600.00*
Jet 40 front MSRP $750.00
Jet 40 rear MSRP $850.00

2011 Jet 6 set MSRP $1600.00*
Jet 6 front MSRP $750.00
Jet 6 rear MSRP $850.00
Jet 6 FR set MSRP $2100.00

2011 Jet 9 set MSRP $1700.00*
Jet 9 front MSRP $800.00
Jet 9 rear MSRP $900.00

2011 Jet DISC CL rear wheel MSRP $1150.00*
2011 Jet DISC CL FR rear wheel MSRP $1450.00*
2011 Jet DISC TUB rear wheel MSRP $1150.00*
2011 Jet DISC TUB FR rear wheel MSRP $1450.00*

2011 HED Stinger wheels:

Stinger 4 FR set MSRP $2100.00
Stinger 6 FR set MSRP $2100.00*

Stinger 6 FR front MSRP $1000.00
Stinger 6 FR rear MSRP $1100.00
Stinger 9 FR front MSRP $1050.00
Stinger 9 FR rear MSRP $1150.00

2011 Stinger FR S9 DISC MSRP $1600.00*

2011 H3 Set * Tub Or clincher rims

HED3 FR front : MSRP $825.00
Hed 3 FR rear: MSRP $1050.0

HED3 Deep with / FR option ** front MSRP $1300.00
HED3 Deep with / FR option** rear MSRP $1400.00

Mavic Road wheels:

Last years Cosmic Carbon SL : MSRP $1199.90 sale $899.90 with all discounts!!! while they last

2011 Ksyrium SR MSRP Pair : $1249.90
Ksyrium SL red, pair: MSRP$999.90 Sale $799.90
2011 Ksyrium Elite, black, pair: MSRP$679.90
2011 Ksyrium Elite, silver, pair: MSRP $649.90
2011 Ksyrium Equipe, black, pair: MSRP $499.90
Ksyrium Equipe, silver, pair: MSRP $374.90
Sale $299.90
2011 Aksium 010, black, pair: MSRP $269.90
Sale $215.92
Aksium 010, silver, pair MSRP $249.90
Sale $199.90
2010 Cosmic Carbone SL, pair MSRP $1199.90
Sale $899.90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2011 Cosmic Carbon SL, Pair MSRP $1199.90
sale $959.90

Multi performance Road Wheels

2011 R-SYS SL, pair: MSRP $1999.90
2011 R-SYS RED , pair: MSRP $1399.90
2011 R-SYS SLR Clincher , pair: MSRP $1999.90
2011 R-SYS SLR Tubular , pair: MSRP $2079.90

2011 ksyrium SLR with tires MSRP $1799.90 pair clincher/ tubular add $100.00

2011 Cosmic Carbone SR MSRP: $1999.90
2011 CC SR Rear only MSRP: $1059.90
2011 CC SR Front only MSRP:$939.90
2011 Cosmic Carbone SLR clincher with tires: MSRP 2499.90
2011 cosmic Carbone 80 with tubular tires MSRP: $2699.90
2011 Cosmic Carbon Ultimate with tubulars: MSRP $3599.90
2011 cosmic carbon SL: MSRP $1199.90

Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL 2010 wheels: MSRP $1199.90, $899.90 with all discounts.

2011 Zipp Speed Weaponry wheels & parts:
Available from : www.bicycleDoctorUSA.com
to order e-mail : Bicycledoctor@att.net
phone : 812-825-5050

www.Zipp.com
Zipp 2011 pricing MSRP all pairs.

2011 Zipp 101 MSRP $1300.00
2011 Zipp 202 MSRP $2300.00
2011 Zipp 303 MSRP $2300.00
2011 Zipp 404 tubular $2300.00
2011 Zipp 404 clincher $2300.00
2011 Zipp 404 all carbon clincher $2700.00
2011 Zipp 808 clincher $2500.00
2011 Zipp 808 carbon clincher $3000.00
2011 Zipp 1080 clincher or tubular $2700.00

All prices are pair. call for special single wheel prices.
Power tap options, call for special pricing!!!

Zipp 404 firecrest carbon clincher MSRP $2700. call for special pricing. $2160.90 with all discount pair.

Zipp 145 carbon Stem $200.00
Zipp 300 cranks $599.90
Zipp Isis BB $250.00
Zipp Vuma cranks $890.00
Zipp Vuma ceramic BB Bottom cups $360.00
Zipp SL carbon bars $375.00
Zipp SL C2 Carbon Bars $325.00
Zipp Bar Tape $20.00
Zipp carbon tape plugs $10.00
Zipp VukaAero w/chicane extensions $1250.00
ZipP VukaBull basebar $325.00
Zipp Vukaclip $150.00

Also in stock:
Special brake pads for carbon rim.
Zipp Carbon/carbon pads for carbon rims $25.00 one pair
Zipp Carbon/composite pads for carbon rims 2 pairs $75.00
Zipp Ti Quick releases
Zipp steel releases $27.00
Zipp Ti releases $80.00
Zipp Stainless releases $45.00

Last edited by: indianacyclist: Aug 17, 11 12:03
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You forgot to mention that all those prices you listed from the email, I believe the special is a 10-20% discount off the MSRP, depending on payment method.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [gibson00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh right, sorry. I was copying and pasting a ton and missed that part.
I think it was 10% off w/ credit card
20% off with a check
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BicycleDoctor wrote:
you will not beat our price.

indianacyclist wrote:
Jet 9 front MSRP $800.00

http://www.trisports.com/...-c2-front-wheel.html
Last edited by: matto: Aug 17, 11 12:22
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [matto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hahaha +10000 internetz to you.

This website is ghetto as shit. It looks like the website I made for my intro to engineering class (and I'm definitely not a computer/software engineering major).

BikeDoctor: Good luck selling anything with a website like this. When people spend money they want to know it's going to a legitimate company. Like it or not, spending money on a website upgrade adds perceived legitimacy to your company. Your market is triathletes, not druggies. Triathletes want to know they're getting the real deal, and aren't just willing to take the dealer's word that this is "some good shit" especially when dropping thousands of dollars on wheels. Make it easier for people to see what they're buying and they'll be more likely to buy it. That much should be obvious....

I tweet!

Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Hed wheels sale www.BicycleDoctorUSA.com [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
indianacyclist wrote:
oh right, sorry. I was copying and pasting a ton and missed that part.
I think it was 10% off w/ credit card
20% off with a check

I emailed them earlier this morning and never got a reply back....
anyway I'm not following the "discount" is it 10-20% additional off the prices?
I've been interested in some Cosmic SL's.......so is the final prices $900 and $960 or is there an additional 10-20% off thoses prices depending on how paid?

2010 Cosmic Carbone SL, pair MSRP $1199.90
Sale $899.90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2011 Cosmic Carbon SL, Pair MSRP $1199.90
sale $959.90

Quote Reply

Prev Next