Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 Cervelo P3 Ultegra - 58 cm
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is an almost new Cervelo P3 Ultegra. It has been test ridden about 10 miles, raced in an olympic, half distance, and full race for around 200 miles total. I bought this to replace one I crashed last season. I really like the bike but am preparing for a likely move so unloading a lot of unnecessary stuff since we will likely be forced to downsize. I also have another TT bike I train on and will just continue to ride that if I have a taker on this one. Shoot me a note with questions.

Vision stem, base bar, and extensions. The Shimano R500 wheels have only been used for the test ride, so are basically brand-new. I swapped out the FSA compact crank for a standard Ultegra one and put on a bran-new Ultegra bottom bracket. The crank and bottom bracket is the only thing not stock on this bicycle. I can put the original bottom bracket and FSA crank on it you would prefer and the bike would be exactly as it would come directly from Cervelo. Basically. my wife needed the compact and my OCD was screaming for me to make it a full Ultegra drivetrain. Just never got around to upgrading the breaks.

I'm looking to get $2,500 + shipping for it. It would be much easier if we could do something locally if anyone is near the Washington DC area.

There is a chip on the drive-side seat stay - you can see in the second photo. I put a KMC Missing Links on the chain and like a knuckle head wrapped it around the crank and through the derailleur then, surprise, it slipped out of my hand. The dealer said some Toyota Super White would work but I haven't had time to touch it up. Cut-out it clean, no major wheel rub beside a slight scuff or so inside the chain stay. That weird thing on the bars is just a computer mount I improvised and didn't want to cut off until it sold.

Quote Reply