Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2008 Flashpoint 80's w/Powertap 2.4+ wireless rear hub and DT Swiss 240S front hub
Quote | Reply
Pair of Flashpoint 80 clinchers. These weigh 5-10 grams more per rim than the Zipp 808 clincher equivalent, and don't have the dimples.

Approximately 50-60 hours on the set; they are in perfect condition. Built at Wheelbuilder.

The front is built with 20 radially laced CX-Ray spokes and uses a DT Swiss 240S front hub.

The rear is built with 20 CX-Ray spokes (radial on drive side, 2X on non-drive) and uses a Powertap wireless 2.4 hub that is ANT+ compatible.

Can sell with all electronics, some, or none, whichever you prefer. Make an offer. Retail on this is in the $2600-2900 range depending on the electronics you'd want with it, so keep that in mind when making an offer ;)
Last edited by: Sojourner: Apr 4, 09 8:38
Quote Reply
Re: Flashpoint 80's with wireless PT and DT Swiss [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1800 OBO.
Quote Reply
Re: Flashpoint 80's with wireless PT and DT Swiss [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested, can you send me your email address. I am at steve@caplendinggroup.net

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Flashpoint 80's w/Powertap 2.4SL+ wireless rear hub and DT Swiss 240S front hub [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you be interested in a trade? For a set of Reynold DV46 UL Tubular Wheelset with tires.
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Flashpoint 80's w/Powertap 2.4SL+ wireless rear hub and DT Swiss 240S front hub [MadisonMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Would you be interested in a trade? For a set of Reynold DV46 UL Tubular Wheelset with tires.
I work at www.wheelbuilder.com so you can understand I'm not interested in any trades...
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Flashpoint 80's w/Powertap 2.4SL+ wireless rear hub and DT Swiss 240S front hub [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I understand completely
Quote Reply