Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2003 P2K size 55cm complete w/ Powertap and cover - $800
Quote | Reply
Edited to remove trispoke option.

Complete bike including Powertap!

This has been my trusty whip for 7 years now. I've taken good care of it and it's treated me well with PR's of 53:55 for 40K and 2:12 HIM split. It can go fast and the total package is pretty much everything you need (from the bike side.... you still need an aerohelmet and skinsuit, but I have an aero helmet if you're interested).

Bay Area people only, I'm not shipping the bike.

2003 Cervelo P2k frame, size 55cm, powder coated as shown, there are a few nicks in the coat but the frame is solid

Components:
Saddle: Cobb V-Flow
Aerobars: Vision Trimax Al Integrated
Shifters: Shimano DA 7800
F der: Shimano Ultegra 6700
R der: Shimano Ultegra 6700SL
Cassette: Shimano 105 12-27
Crank: Shimano Ultegra, 170mm with Rotor Q-rings
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra 6700 F and R
Brake Levers: Vision Aero Brake Levers

Front Wheel:
Korso 700c clincher with a Michelin Pro3 tire (23mm)

Rear Wheel (pay attention here):
2008 Powertap SL in a Mavic Open Pro rim (clincher) with a conti GP4000 tire. THIS IS NOT AN ANT+ COMPATIBLE HUB
LYC is included, but you'll need to buy the downloading cradle (I had 2 crap out on me).
It comes with a Wheelbuilder Aerojacket wheel cover. Used once, but you'll need to buy some more of the screw/nut pieces that sandwich the cover together.

Contact me if you want more pics.

Last edited by: TomkR: May 22, 13 9:13
Quote Reply
Re: The Jackmott Special - 2003 P2K with all the trimmings - $1800 [TomkR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for standing on my head
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: The Jackmott Special - 2003 P2K with all the trimmings - $1800 [Socalbeachbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's really weird. On a Mac, it's upside down. On a PC, right side up. Go figure...
Quote Reply
Re: The Jackmott Special - 2003 P2K with all the trimmings - $1800 [TomkR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the PT a SL wireless that can be upgraded to ANT+? Willing to sell separately?
Quote Reply
Re: The Jackmott Special - 2003 P2K with all the trimmings - $1800 [MattAune] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, not selling separately. It is ANT+ upgradeable (wireless).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the Dremel Rotary Tool Included?

(free bump for a bada$$ dude!)
Quote Reply
Re: The Jackmott Special - 2003 P2K with all the trimmings - $1500 [TomkR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump and reduced price - $1500
Quote Reply
Re: The Jackmott Special - 2003 P2K with all the trimmings - $1500 [TomkR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, the bike is still for sale without the trispoke for $800
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 P2K complete w/ Powertap and cover - $800 [TomkR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
size?
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 P2K complete w/ Powertap and cover - $800 [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
size 55cm, now noted, thanks!
Quote Reply