Login required to post replies

. .
Quote | Reply
all gone.
Last edited by: AR: Dec 21, 08 20:04
Quote Reply
Re: Free to a good home - expired Cliff and CarbBoom. [AR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This has to qualify as the most WTF post of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Triathlon is for people who can't handle drugs and alcohol." -IMFL t-shirt

The Dude Abides...
Quote Reply
Re: Free to a good home - expired Cliff and CarbBoom. [Raul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know, right, meant to put this in the Classifieds where people do actually give things away for free. Thanks for the "WTF vote" though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, give away old expired food that they don't find fit to eat anymore. Plus shipping? It's a nice thought to give away your extras, I'll give you that. It just seems like charging for dumpster diving to me.

I really don't care where its posted honestly.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Triathlon is for people who can't handle drugs and alcohol." -IMFL t-shirt

The Dude Abides...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think this should be removed completely. Of all the things to offer.
Send me your expired milk too.
Quote Reply
Re: Free to a good home - expired Cliff and CarbBoom. [ancientdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
some of us are on tight budgets, and free is always (well, mostly) good ..I just bought a box of expired power/cliff/balance bars on ebay for super cheap...Some are old, some are good. Triathlon is a rich man sport, but some of us are doing it to chase our dreams haha, not bc we can afford the sport. These still up for grabs?

Ryan Borger - Denver, CO: Realtor. Former pro triathlete/coach. Cancer survivor. podiumproperties.com
Quote Reply
Re: Free to a good home - expired Cliff and CarbBoom. [rundutch22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I on the other hand, am a dream crusher but under no circumstances do I want to be eating outdated sh!t on the bike or during my run. Any one who is serious about training and does it full time would know that the body cannot physically digest that sh1t day after day. Learn to make your own bars and drinks. Remember, even when you are buying expired bars - you are spending hard earned money that could be going somewhere to actually make you better.
Quote Reply
Re: Free to a good home - expired Cliff and CarbBoom. [ancientdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
. Remember, even when you are buying expired bars - you are spending hard earned money that could be going somewhere to actually make you better.

Such as? No food=no workout, something even a P4 can't cure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For Christ Sakes?!? The OP is GIVING away the bars for free, would I eat them 3 years past best by? No, but hell, maybe there are people who would. WTF cares?

Why do some people have to bitch about every dam thing. It's MUCH more of a pain in the ass for this guy to have someone pay him, put them in a box and ship them to make $0 than it is to just throw it in the trash.
In Reply To:
I on the other hand, am a dream crusher but under no circumstances do I want to be eating outdated sh!t on the bike or during my run. Any one who is serious about training and does it full time would know that the body cannot physically digest that sh1t day after day. Learn to make your own bars and drinks. Remember, even when you are buying expired bars - you are spending hard earned money that could be going somewhere to actually make you better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the tardy update (last minute Christmas shopping!), but everything (even the gallon of old milk) is spoken for.

I am so touched by the outpouring of "concern" for my giving away free goods though.....it's times like these when ST brings a tear to my eye.
Quote Reply