Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
**PRICE DROP** make offiers must go.
Quote | Reply
***dropping all prices to best offer****

All items are in excellent condition and pictured as is.

Bell Furio-$25 (size Medium)

TYR swim shorts sized Small - $10.00

Newton Trails size 9 mens - $60.00 (worn 5 times total) Like new and paid $140.00 originally.

K-swiss Blade Light (paid $125.00) like new, barely worn will sell for $60.00 (see: http://www.kswiss.com/...unning_Footwear.html)

FSA triple Crankset - $25.00
Sora rear derailleur - $25.00
Tiagra front derailleur - $25.00
Bontrager seat post (carbon) $25.00

Random tires-used - Specialized Turbo Pro-used (came on my Transition-used) set - $45.00

Chesapeake Bicycle Jersey - like new - $15.00

Nike run tank - like new - $25.00

Loius Garneau cycle base jersey - $25.00

Thick long sleeve jersey like new - $35.00

Race Day DVD - $15.00

2 random cartridges non-threaded - will throw in with purchase of any of the above (first person)

Giant size Medium OCR3W FRAME - must sell as is - $200.00 obo

****make offer if you have trouble with the price****
Last edited by: Japryse: Apr 24, 12 18:59
Quote Reply
Re: Final closet sale. Must go. Make offers or see list prices. [Japryse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size are the K-Swiss shoes?
Quote Reply
Re: Final closet sale. Must go. Make offers or see list prices. [Gallego] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Men's 9 on both shoes.
Quote Reply
Re: Final closet sale. Must go. Make offers or see list prices. [Japryse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the Louis Garneau base jersey?

And how long is the Bontrager seatpost?

About how many miles on the wheels?

Thanks!

Re: Final closet sale. Must go. Make offers or see list prices. [The_Aesthete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size are the jerseys?
Quote Reply
Re: Final closet sale. Must go. Make offers or see list prices. [The_Aesthete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Medium on LG shirt

27.2 on Bontrager Seatpost

Unknown on the miles on the tires but quite a few on all of them. Meaning probably 300 on each..maybe 400.
Quote Reply
Re: Final closet sale. Must go. Make offers or see list prices. [Echo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Small on the Chesapeake and Medium on the long sleeve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry - I need the length of the seatpost. It looks a bit short to me.

Quote | Reply
from top to botton it measures to be 9". black area measured.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool - I'll yoink the seatpost then. PM'd as well.

Quote | Reply
LG shirt is a medium
Chesapeake small
long sleeve medium
nike top medium
helmet medium
frame medium

Shoes 9's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks like the M frame coorelates to 50 cm frame. How big was the rider for whom this bike was purchased?

Thanks,
Stephen

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: Final closet sale. Must go. Make offers or see list prices. [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5'4" and about 130lbs

I rode it for a race as well and I am 5'6" and 145. Both of us were confortable. I was thinking it was more around a 52-54 somewhere in there. I ride a specialized tarmac which is a medium frame or 54 and a specialized transition medium as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The wife is 5'8"....probably a little small for her. Thanks!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the shoes if they are still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Final closet sale. Must go. Make offers or see list prices. [mcp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea which ones?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Woops, Sorry I meant the Newtons. Can you send some pictures of the bottom treads to my email at mikemcpharlin1@gmail.com

thanks

mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you buy the seatpost?

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: Final closet sale. Must go. Make offers or see list prices. [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Livetotri wrote:
Did you buy the seatpost?

Yes, I did. (I haven't received it yet, but I did buy it.)

Quote | Reply
Aight enjoy it.

Bump.

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey man. I sent it last Tuesday. USPS it went out of my mail room from Oklahoma City.

Thanks!

JA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the update. I'll probably get it tomorrow then.

Re: Final closet sale. Must go. Make offers or see list prices. [mcp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Newtons Still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got home from a business trip to discover the seatpost waiting for me. The only problem – you didn't include the clamp! What am I supposed to do with a seatpost that I can't attach a saddle to?

Quote | Reply
I'll find one and send it your way.
Quote Reply

Prev Next