Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*** WTB or WTT: Shiv Carbon "S" bend extension ***
Quote | Reply
Hey gang,
My Shiv Pro came with the ski-bend carbon extensions. Looking to either buy or trade for a pair of "S" bend carbon extensions.

Mine have not even been mounted or cut as I just got the bike... they are brand new! I'd like to stick with the Specialized brand to keep things matching.

Please let me know if someone can help?

Thanks,
John
Last edited by: darkhorse13: May 14, 14 9:33
Quote Reply
Post deleted by darkhorse13 [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: darkhorse13: May 14, 14 6:33
Re: WTB or WTT: Shiv Carbon "S" bend extension [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Re: WTB or WTT: Shiv Carbon "S" bend extension [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lookin still :)
Quote Reply
Re: *** WTB or WTT: Shiv Carbon "S" bend extension *** [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of bontrager s bends and tri rig gamma I cut to much for me
Quote Reply
Re: *** WTB or WTT: Shiv Carbon "S" bend extension *** [briancoote] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool. You looking to sell, trade or donate? You mind shooting me a couple pics and details? PM or text me. Thanks
314.225.eight four eight five
Quote Reply
Re: *** WTB or WTT: Shiv Carbon "S" bend extension *** [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have Shiv TT s-bends. Don't know much about the Shiv tri, so no clue if they're compatible or not - but they're here if you want them. PM me if interested.

Re: *** WTB or WTT: Shiv Carbon "S" bend extension *** [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IKnowEverything wrote:
I have Shiv TT s-bends. Don't know much about the Shiv tri, so no clue if they're compatible or not - but they're here if you want them. PM me if interested.

PM sent sir
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shiv TT extensions won't work.

PM sent regarding HED lazy s bends.

Still looking...
Quote Reply