Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD*** CycleOps Joule 2.0 with HR strap and speed/cadence sensor- SUPPORT THE JUNIOR MENTORING INITIATIVE
Quote | Reply
For sale is a CycleOps Joule 2.0 with heart strap and cadence sensor as seen below.

As some of you may know, I am a member of QCW Cycling, out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Among our efforts in the community is the Junior Mentoring Initiative (JMI). JMI was created to provide Philadelphia youth with access to a sport which, if you think about it, is out of reach for the vast number of people wanting to get into it, based simply on entry costs. JMI provides coaching, equipment and, most importantly, mentoring to these youth, some of whom have gone on to cycling at the collegiate level. You can read more about the JMI here.

One of the JMI mentees won this Joule at a race he placed well at during the 2010 season. Since he doesn't have a power meter, he wasn't able to use the Joule to its full potential and asked me to see if he could unload it so he could use the proceeds on equipment that better suits his needs. Based on what these have gone for on ST recently, $280 plus shipping from 08003 seems to be a reasonable asking price.

As you'll see from the pictures, the only damage is to the label on the heart rate monitor. You'll need a USB cable, but otherwise the package is complete, including a speed/cadence sensor.

Please PM me if you have any questions. ***SOLD***

Last edited by: naschwartz: Mar 25, 11 12:29
Quote Reply
Re: CycleOps Joule 2.0 with HR strap and speed/cadence sensor- SUPPORT THE JUNIOR MENTORING INITIATIVE [naschwartz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump!
Quote Reply