Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

[SOLD] FS: Zipp 900 Disc & Zipp 1080F Zedtech (tubulars).
Quote | Reply
Zipp 900 disc: $650 OBO. Includes tire (23), skewer, & padded DT bag (cassette not included).

Zipp 1080 Zedtech Front (upgraded hub, ceramic bearings, top of the line model): $450 OBO (reduced!). Includes tire (21), skewer, & padded DT bag.

Sold: Zipp 404 Firecrest Front & 808 Firecrest Back (purchased new in 2013): $1500 OBO for the pair. Includes tires, skewers, & Zipp padded 2-wheel bag.

All wheels are in like-new condition (no damage, marks, or wear). All come with like-new Vittoria Corsa CX tubular tires professionally glued.

All prices include shipping within North America. Pictures below. Please reply or DM me if you are interested in making an offer.

Thanks!

Last edited by: pqn: Jul 7, 14 19:23
Quote Reply
Re: [Reduced!] Front Whls FS: Zipp FC 404 & Zipp 1080 Zedtech (tubulars). Trades & F/B Pairs Available [pqn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price reduced + open to trade.
Quote Reply
Re: [pqn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After some consideration and research, I dropped the prices again and also added the option to purchase the 404 with my 808 as a (606) set. Thanks for looking!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by kh208 [ In reply to ]
Re: [pqn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may be interested in 808/404 if I have something to trade that interests you. Send me a pm if you have ideas of what you'd like.
Quote Reply
Re: [Timemachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have updated the ad: 404/808 have been sold and I have now added my 900 disc (was not previously listed for sale) as I clear out my tubular wheels. Zipp 1080 price has been reduced (final time) from $600 to $450. Trades also taken off as I now have my new wheelset. Thanks for looking and feel free to reply or DM if you are interested.
Quote Reply