Login required to post replies

WTB - 53cm tri frame/fork 650C
Quote | Reply
Must be able to ship to Toronto, Canada
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - 53cm tri frame/fork 650C [trigeek.tony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I have a 53cm Kilo in the blue and black color. The frame is a few years old and has some scratches and a big dent in the top tube, but I raced it for a year and it is sound. I have a really nice Easton EC90 Aero fork on it with a C2 headset and a genaric stem. Its mostly just a frame and fork with a couple of my spare parts thrown in (Ultegra 9 crank without/big ring, Ultegra BB, Ultegra 9 r-der, Shimano R600 brakeset, seatpost, rear training wheel with good micheline race tire & tube). The rear wheel is a CXP23 rim with an Ultegra 8/9 hub, I have run 10 on it and it worked fine. I have pictures with me here at work if you want them emailed. I was going to post the thing on eBay again since the last guy never paid. I'd like to get $200 +shipping for everything, shipping would be about $40 to you but I will get an exact if you are interested.

Dave

It doesn't have to be fun... to be FUN!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - 53cm tri frame/fork 650C [AFRaptor22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If he (trigeek.tony) doesn't pull the trigger...please let me know. I need a decent rig to train on... Just starting out and I'd definately appreciate it.

Thanks,

Luke
Quote Reply