Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2006 Scott Tri Bike
Quote | Reply
Large 2006 scott Tri/TT bike, aluminum frame. This is the Scott time trial frame that can be viewed on the Scott Website at http://www.scottusa.com/category.php?UID=514 The frame and wheels have three rides on them and are very Aero and very stiff. The fork is the Full carbon Scott CR1 fork. Parts as follows:

Reynolds Alta Race Wheelset (30 mm tall aeor rims, 1590 g for the wheelset.... very nice!)

Profile Aero wing base bar with profile T2 clip on aero bars

Dura ace 10 speed bar end shifters

Ultegra deraileurs

Dura Ace Cranks with FSA 55 tooth big ring, dura ace small ring

105 brakes, Tri specific seat, bontrager seatpost

A complete bike with everything except pedals. Bike is very fast and very aero. Please let me know if you would like pictures, or if you have any questions. Selling because I thought I was going to get into road racing, but did not really care for it, buying a new singlespeed mtn bike!!!

$1650 obo, contact me at tament101@hotmail.com. The frame retails for $950 and and the wheels retail for $699, so this is a smoking deal!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Scott Tri Bike [tamen00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is it 105 group or what components?
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Scott Tri Bike [jamdavswim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is actually a mixed group. Dura ace 10 sp shifters, ultegra deraileurs, 105 brakes, dura ace cranks and bottom bracket. The only 105 parts on the bike are the brakes. Let me know if you need any pictures or any other information!
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Scott Tri Bike [tamen00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size is it and would you sell just the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Scott Tri Bike [trimanium88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The frame is a large and I would just sell the frame if the price was right. 800 and the frame is yours. If you are interested in the frame only, send me an email and we can work something out.
Quote Reply