Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: NHL 2024 [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This thread is entirely useless without Oilers Lady. Deduct all the points.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: NHL 2024 [WannaB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WannaB wrote:
Ham Sandwich wrote:
It will be interesting to see how Edmonton goes against a phsyical AND skilled team in Florida. Should be a great series. Game 1 isn't until Saturday? jeeeeeeez

Calgary v. Tampa Bay was one of my all time favorite finals. Shame that almost no one cared.

This should be a good match up. Skinner has played above average since getting the hook against Vancouver, was great last night. And once Edmonton PP woke back up, that was that.

I think this series more than any other in past two years is where Evander Kane shows his worth. He is the perfect take no shit but highly skilled player to match Tkachuk.

Did they ever show a clip of when Kane might have gotten hurt? If they did I missed it but I don't think he took another shift after he went into the locker room and he only had 4 minutes of ice time. I thought they said he returned to the bench at some point but I don't think he took a shift, but I could be wrong about that.

Gonna be real interested to see how Edmonton puts up with the shenanigans a guy like Bennett pulls each game.
Quote Reply
Re: NHL 2024 [Ham Sandwich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don’t think he played at all third period. And then the usual tight lips. He may be the only guy happy we have to wait until summer for the series to start.
Quote Reply

Prev Next