Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Fucker Carlson [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tucker doesn't believe what he's saying here. He's playing to an audience. He's been doing this in one form or another for a long time now.

Telling the truth in an ocean of truth tellers doesn't serve your niche. Giving people a safe space to believe comfortable lies does.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Fucker Carlson [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tucker is everything he rails against. He was born in San Francisco to wealthy parents. His father was involved in “big media” and even state run media. His step mother an heir to the Swanson fortune and the niece of a senator. He went to some pretty expensive California private schools and WASPy college.

I never understood how maga thinks “Tucker speaks for them”, but here we are. I don’t understand a lot of things anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: Fucker Carlson [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
Fucker launches his show on Russian State TV

Tucker Carlson Launches Show On Russian State TV (newsweek.com)

Finally being honest about it. But this is a win for Russia. How many already brainwashed people will now get Russian propaganda mainlined into their veins daily?
Quote Reply
Re: Fucker Carlson [TheYellowJester] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
"The TUCKER program, a joint project of (Russian state-owned channel) VGTRK and the Tucker Carlson Network YouTube channel, has now aired on the Russia 24 TV channel," Astra said, "The first episode is dedicated to ticks and Lyme disease."

Rossiyskaya Gazeta said that the show is part of a joint project with the Tucker Carlson Network (TCN) in which he will interview figures and politicians who have "alternative views to the mainstream."

Reference my last post.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Last edited by: sphere: May 21, 24 10:16
Quote Reply
Re: Fucker Carlson [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:

From the article it appears that maybe Tucker didn't launch a show on Russian State TV.

Edit: The Newsweek article has apparently been massively edited, including the headline.
Last edited by: trail: May 21, 24 10:36
Quote Reply
Re: Fucker Carlson [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Nutella wrote:

From the article it appears that maybe Tucker didn't launch a show on Russian State TV.

Edit: The Newsweek article has apparently been massively edited, including the headline.

In soviet russia, tv guide programs you!
Quote Reply

Prev Next