Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: DOW crosses 40,000 today, thank you Dark Brandon... [RogerC39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RogerC39 wrote:

In fairness, Mattiebk got it right with me. I have used "Wendy" as an insult.

I see what you did there...

https://www.mamanatural.com/...-names/girls/mattie/

Mattbk is not a snowflake. He has been infected with the woke virus.
Quote Reply
Re: DOW crosses 40,000 today, thank you Dark Brandon... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
RogerC39 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
mattbk wrote:
Nutella wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Whatever dude. You acting like I am the king of screaming ‘Cancel them!’

Go get your diaper changed you whiny baby.

Windy and Matt regularly spew insults at other posters......and now Matt loses it over a common misspelling.

Whatever you do don't use the word Karen to describe such a comical tantrum.

Bullshit. You thought it was a good insult as you constantly chase Windy around and talk shit to him, always insulting. You are just deflecting after being called out for misgendering someone when you are the unrighteous transactivist on this forum. You have called him "Wendy" multiple times, and when you do it is the only insult on your post. Which is quite telling as you have to talk shit or insult Windy anytime you reply to him. Though I don't even remember the last time he replied back to you. I believe you are the only person he has blocked on this forum.

Matt, you have a history of falsely accusing Nutella (and once me) of insulting people when no such insults have occurred. You’re now ‘the boy who cried wolf’ and no one takes your complaints seriously. There was even a thread in which you accused others of insulting people, and yet it was only you who had written any insults. Someone simply arguing against your position is not an insult, even if it makes you feel slighted.

And I would oppose your ban for misgendering me mainly since I'm not a snowflake

Did I misgender you? Windy is also a girl's given name.

https://nameberry.com/b/girl-baby-name-windy
Quote Reply
Re: DOW crosses 40,000 today, thank you Dark Brandon... [RogerC39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RogerC39 wrote:
windywave wrote:
RogerC39 wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
mattbk wrote:
Nutella wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Windy and Matt regularly spew insults at other posters......and now Matt loses it over a common misspelling.

Bullshit. You thought it was a good insult as you constantly chase Windy around and talk shit to him, always insulting. You are just deflecting after being called out for misgendering someone when you are the unrighteous transactivist on this forum. You have called him "Wendy" multiple times, and when you do it is the only insult on your post. Which is quite telling as you have to talk shit or insult Windy anytime you reply to him. Though I don't even remember the last time he replied back to you. I believe you are the only person he has blocked on this forum.

Matt, you have a history of falsely accusing Nutella (and once me) of insulting people when no such insults have occurred. You’re now ‘the boy who cried wolf’ and no one takes your complaints seriously. There was even a thread in which you accused others of insulting people, and yet it was only you who had written any insults. Someone simply arguing against your position is not an insult, even if it makes you feel slighted.

And I would oppose your ban for misgendering me mainly since I'm not a snowflake

Did I misgender you? Windy is also a girl's given name.

https://nameberry.com/b/girl-baby-name-windy

He is from the "Windy City" and is a married male. I brought this up as a point to make that it is only the lefties on here making gay jokes or misgendering the "cis". I am not offended but couldn't pass up the point that the most aggressive on morals here lack them in their own discourse. Thanks for the admission and I didn't think it was evil, just pointing out others hypocrisy.
Quote Reply
Re: DOW crosses 40,000 today, thank you Dark Brandon... [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
mattbk wrote:
Nutella wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Again, bullshit to the highest levels. You know I referenced past threads in the thread you speak of. No one here treats anyone with a clean slate on a new thread, so why do you expect that from me? You are constantly looking for fights while insulting people here that are your perceived enemy. Nutella is also always looking for an enemy to fight or confirmation bias laced with anger ridden diatribes. I have tried to discuss and disagree with both of you in a civil way and you pounce on it as weakness. So yes, I am forced to treat you as you comport yourself here.
Quote Reply
Re: DOW crosses 40,000 today, thank you Dark Brandon... [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
mattbk wrote:
Nutella wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Faux outrage is Matt's game. I didn't misgender Windy, I used speech to text to post and it misspelled his name.

Given how often Matt and Windy spew insults at people here the faux outrage and victimhood is especially comical.
Quote Reply

Prev Next