Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
geetee wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
pjet wrote:
Just replying to the last post in the thread.

Trump should agree as long as Biden agrees to take a drug test to see what they have him hopped up on like during his State of the Union Address.

And Trump should agree to a drug test also to see what HE'S hopped up on.

We get youā€™re just replying to the last post because weā€™re sure the last post had no substance worth replying to.

Trump should spend the full 90 minutes mostly ignoring the questions heā€™s being asked and asking Biden the questions America has wanted Biden to answer for 3.5 years.

Biden asserts executive privilege over audio of interview with special counsel Hur (msn.com)

I'd start here........

KarenTri is really struggling lately. Does anyone know him in real life? Does he need an intervention?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

KarenTri is really struggling lately. Does anyone know him in real life? Does he need an intervention?

The spray-tanned, albino beluga whale fetus with a Tribble on his head isn't giving Tyler much material to work with these days. Has to be a stressful gig, but you know he loves it here.

Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
geetee wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
sosayusall wrote:

Quote:
Trump should spend the full 90 minutes mostly ignoring the questions heā€™s being asked and asking Biden the questions America has wanted Biden to answer for 3.5 years.

So you dont want a debate. You want trump to interview Biden.

depends on the questions of the debate.

I'd like to see discussion about what's happened in the last 3 years to this country. If the moderators want to see the same thing then I would like to see those questions get answered. If they don't I would like to see somebody try to ask some real questions of Biden and wait for some real answers.

I'd start with whether he believes the current DOJ was correct in not indicting him for the classified information he had laying around in his garage and any number of other locations because he agrees with them that he appears to be a well meaning elderly man who when questioned seems to have too faulty of a memory for a jury to hold him accountable............ or if he believes his capacity to conduct an interview, handle charges of possessing classified information and run the country for the next 4 years is in contrast to the DOJ findings, if so why did he elect executive priveledge to have the recordings these decisions were made from kept from the public (what public service occurred) and if he is OK if future DOJ's come to a different conclusion and press forward with this process.

I'd move on to the border from here.......

what would you like to see? Lots of questions about abortion, insurrection, whether each candidate will accept the results, gun control. Anything other important topics CNN can ask??

insert... trump.... cuck.... gif... bad... stupid....

The fact that Tyler thinks focusing on Trump's obstruction of justice, and killing the border deal, are good topics to bring up at a debate shows how out of touch with reality a large portion of the GOP is.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
sosayusall wrote:

Quote:

I'd like to see discussion about what's happened in the last 3 years to this country. If the moderators want to see the same thing then I would like to see those questions get answered. If they don't I would like to see somebody try to ask some real questions of Biden and wait for some real answers.

I'd start with whether he believes the current DOJ was correct in not indicting him for the classified information he had laying around in his garage and any number of other locations because he agrees with them that he appears to be a well meaning elderly man who when questioned seems to have too faulty of a memory for a jury to hold him accountable............ or if he believes his capacity to conduct an interview, handle charges of possessing classified information and run the country for the next 4 years is in contrast to the DOJ findings, if so why did he elect executive priveledge to have the recordings these decisions were made from kept from the public (what public service occurred) and if he is OK if future DOJ's come to a different conclusion and press forward with this process.

what would you like to see? Lots of questions about abortion, insurrection, whether each candidate will accept the results, gun control. Anything other important topics CNN can ask??

So you want the debate to be a referendum on the current administration while ignoring the disaster of the previous administration and plans for the next administration?

you might be right, bro.

While you sit there being right the map has expanded to include MN, NM, NJ, and Virginia while NC, GA, NV, and AZ are quickly moving or have moved out of the margin of error.

NC is the only of these the Trump won in 2020 if I'm not mistaken.

I don't think the debates will make a tinker's damn difference one way or the other. I've already talked about Trump's baked in base (97%) and the need for Biden to start to do things to pull his back together (make some EO on the border 9 months ago, be honest about inflation and make some tough changes etc).

That window has closed or is closing fast. The debate is not going to help.

I think Trump needs to show up at the debates. I don't think he needs to do a damn thing while there (probably better if he doesn't) and I don't think anything thrown at him is going to move the needle (in case you haven't been watching your lawfare program lately). I think Carville is right and you all know he's right.

If I was him (and his team) I'd just keep hammering the same points/questions. If these are the designated conditions of the debate I think he should agree to them but not necessarily to how he is going to respond in the debate.

The chances he comes across looking like a dick are 100% as per usual. The chance that anybody even squishy doesn't continue to look at Biden and have questions about whether he's capable of honestly answering the questions is favorable (a small amount) to Trump.

I think the chances of something bad happening with Trump, who yes in fact is currently not in charge of the existing admin, is minimal between now and Nov, and the chances something positive is going to happen for Biden in the next 6 months is far more remote than the chance of something "bad" (see CPI and PPI being touted as something "good").

So, you keep sitting here being right, bro. Wake Nutella up in September to remind him he is right as well.

But come January, when the big orange turd is back in charge, you will have no one to blame but you (Nutella) and your rightness, which could have been honesty and a change of course instead.

And Carville will be up your ass with a big cajun I told you so.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The presidential election can be won by one electoral college vote.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:

I certainly hope not. A close popular vote and a 270 - 268 electoral vote with the winner very possibly losing the popular vote, sheesh. I'm sure everyone on the losing side would graciously accept that and we will all calmly move on.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
jimatbeyond wrote:

I certainly hope not. A close popular vote and a 270 - 268 electoral vote with the winner very possibly losing the popular vote, sheesh. I'm sure everyone on the losing side would graciously accept that and we will all calmly move on.

If Trump wins everyone should storm the Capitol Building on January 6th. It's the patriotic thing to do.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:

But come January, when the big orange turd is back in charge, you will have no one to blame but you (Nutella) and your rightness, which could have been honesty and a change of course instead.

Well said!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
Thom wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
sosayusall wrote:

Quote:

So you want the debate to be a referendum on the current administration while ignoring the disaster of the previous administration and plans for the next administration?

you might be right, bro.

While you sit there being right the map has expanded to include MN, NM, NJ, and Virginia while NC, GA, NV, and AZ are quickly moving or have moved out of the margin of error.

NC is the only of these the Trump won in 2020 if I'm not mistaken.

I don't think the debates will make a tinker's damn difference one way or the other. I've already talked about Trump's baked in base (97%) and the need for Biden to start to do things to pull his back together (make some EO on the border 9 months ago, be honest about inflation and make some tough changes etc).

That window has closed or is closing fast. The debate is not going to help.

I think Trump needs to show up at the debates. I don't think he needs to do a damn thing while there (probably better if he doesn't) and I don't think anything thrown at him is going to move the needle (in case you haven't been watching your lawfare program lately). I think Carville is right and you all know he's right.

If I was him (and his team) I'd just keep hammering the same points/questions. If these are the designated conditions of the debate I think he should agree to them but not necessarily to how he is going to respond in the debate.

The chances he comes across looking like a dick are 100% as per usual. The chance that anybody even squishy doesn't continue to look at Biden and have questions about whether he's capable of honestly answering the questions is favorable (a small amount) to Trump.

I think the chances of something bad happening with Trump, who yes in fact is currently not in charge of the existing admin, is minimal between now and Nov, and the chances something positive is going to happen for Biden in the next 6 months is far more remote than the chance of something "bad" (see CPI and PPI being touted as something "good").

So, you keep sitting here being right, bro. Wake Nutella up in September to remind him he is right as well.

This is laid out well. I simply can't believe the Dems are watching this and think it's going well. Hell, convince Michelle Obama to run and she wins in a walk. I think Biden is the only person that could lose to Trump, and they appear to be sticking with him.

If Trump wins, he needs to thank Desantis and Abbott for shipping immigrants north to big cities, and a huge thank you to the Anti-Semites protesting against Israel and that will refuse to vote for Biden because he keeps funding Israel. Could Michigan really be in play? Crazy....
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
j p o wrote:
jimatbeyond wrote:

If Trump wins everyone should storm the Capitol Building on January 6th. It's the patriotic thing to do.

Make sure to bring your guns.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
Quote:
I'd like to see discussion about what's happened in the last 3 years to this country.

But that isnt a debate. That is just an interview about Biden's presidency. Why even invite trump?

There are lots of things to actually debate that include policy. I.E. how do each think foreign policy in Isreal should continue, what should be done at the border, how to fight inflations, lower the deficit, entitlements, abortions stance, etc. Things that go directly to policy its really not that hard to envision an actual debate.

Lowering the inflation and the deficit would be an amazing set of questions. The more policy debates the better. Ideally we would start with immigration, then move to inflation, then deficit followed by tax policy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
[

ng to

Curious Tyler, lost the inflation quote, but what would trump have done differently with inflation? He was against raising interest rates, he is for raising tariffs, and against immigration. All of which are inflationary.

So what would trump do differently?

I want lower inflation and lower deficits. We arenā€™t going to get there with tariffs and upper class tax cuts and business tax cuts. Personally Trumpā€™s policies are better for me but not for Americans.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [LacticacidMCB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LacticacidMCB wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
[

ng to

Curious Tyler, lost the inflation quote, but what would trump have done differently with inflation? He was against raising interest rates, he is for raising tariffs, and against immigration. All of which are inflationary.

I want lower inflation and lower deficits. We arenā€™t going to get there with tariffs and upper class tax cuts and business tax cuts. Personally Trumpā€™s policies are better for me but not for Americans.

We wonā€™t ever know will we. Even better he gets to say he would do something and speculate what would happen.

Thatā€™s the beauty of being the challenger like Biden was in 2020. You get to talk a lot and pretend you could do better.

Except of course for the fact that trump has a track record he can point to and Biden now has a track record he is required to point to when heā€™s not busy trying to lie about it.

He can just say Biden fucked it up. He doesnā€™t even have to be honest and say he was contributory to the beginnings of the fuck up like people like me have admitted here. You should try admitting that the additional trillions Biden gas poured and keeps pouring on the fire is part of the problem. It would make the ā€œwhat would you do about itā€ conversation and honest and profitable one

If youā€™re Trump you can make the case that he would have stopped spending way before Biden and advocated for raising the shit out of rates early. It would have caused pain 3 years ago but weā€™d be out of it by now. Make the tough decisions like the leader he is and Biden isnā€™t (gag). Again you can say heā€™s a liar but the beauty for him is he doesnā€™t have to do just say he would have.

The burdens on your boy not on Trump. And everyday your boy lies and pretends the burden gets worse.
Last edited by: Tylertri: May 16, 24 19:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LacticacidMCB wrote:
sosayusall wrote:
Quote:
I'd like to see discussion about what's happened in the last 3 years to this country.

But that isnt a debate. That is just an interview about Biden's presidency. Why even invite trump?

There are lots of things to actually debate that include policy. I.E. how do each think foreign policy in Isreal should continue, what should be done at the border, how to fight inflations, lower the deficit, entitlements, abortions stance, etc. Things that go directly to policy its really not that hard to envision an actual debate.

Lowering the inflation and the deficit would be an amazing set of questions. The more policy debates the better. Ideally we would start with immigration, then move to inflation, then deficit followed by tax policy.

I guess the problem with a debate is that a large percentage of the population wielding voting rights would have no clue on what is being debated or the nuances. They'd just hear Trump spew nonsense about Biden, communism, MAGA, Chi-na, Mexicans, immigration and just start leaping up and down and howling in excitement like monkeys, flinging their own shit. It's all rather pointless at this juncture.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LacticacidMCB wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
[

ng to

You don't really expect an honest answer do you?

Some folks conveniently forget that most of the stimulus was signed by Trump and that he called for a higher 3rd stimulus than Biden did.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID BIDEN JUST SAY THAT? [JerseyBigfoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JerseyBigfoot wrote:
LacticacidMCB wrote:
sosayusall wrote:
Quote:

I guess the problem with a debate is that a large percentage of the population wielding voting rights would have no clue on what is being debated or the nuances. They'd just hear Trump spew nonsense about Biden, communism, MAGA, Chi-na, Mexicans, immigration and just start leaping up and down and howling in excitement like monkeys, flinging their own shit. It's all rather pointless at this juncture.

That there? That is the sound of a nail being hit squarely on the head.

These public pre-election debates, which we (thanks ā€˜Merca!ā€) have adopted in Britain, are awful circus spectacles that do no more than help reinforce for simple minded voters whether they like or dislike a candidate personally. Which is for them, the sole criteria for casting their vote.
Quote Reply

Prev Next