Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

circle back....... circles back
Quote | Reply
Jen Psaki forced to retract false book claim that Biden did not check his watch during ceremony for US troops slain in Afghanistan (msn.com)

“The story on Afghanistan is really about the importance of delivering feedback even when it is difficult told through my own experience of telling President Biden that his own story of loss was not well received by the families who were grieving their sons and daughters,” Psaki added to the outlet.

I assume Peppermint Patty is referring to Biden sharing his story of Uncle Bosey with the grieving families. Right?? Because

1) the Beau story hits the bullseye every time whether before or after she had this conversation with him. and
2) how the hell dare she bring up Beau

maybe he just forgot...........seemed he forgot a lot about Beaus death by the time he got around to talking about classified docs.

Quote Reply
Re: circle back....... circles back [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She will circle back to the backtrack, and jump back before she comes back.

Damn Uncle Bozey sure has taken it in the shorts lately. Had those cannibals eating his ass up so much lately he's probably only skin and bones at this point
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Afghanistan- Bad stuff.....
Other places too..

Tough being Pres..

Might be an Anthony call..
Quote Reply
Re: circle back....... circles back [sebastian bra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sebastian bra wrote:
Afghanistan- Bad stuff.....
Other places too..

Tough being Pres..

Might be an Anthony call..

Probably the most sensible thing said in this thread.
Quote Reply
Re: circle back....... circles back [JerseyBigfoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
off topic

the natural question might be why bad stuff happens..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
Jen Psaki forced to retract false book claim that Biden did not check his watch during ceremony for US troops slain in Afghanistan (msn.com)

“The story on Afghanistan is really about the importance of delivering feedback even when it is difficult told through my own experience of telling President Biden that his own story of loss was not well received by the families who were grieving their sons and daughters,” Psaki added to the outlet.

I assume Peppermint Patty is referring to Biden sharing his story of Uncle Bosey with the grieving families. Right?? Because

1) the Beau story hits the bullseye every time whether before or after she had this conversation with him. and
2) how the hell dare she bring up Beau

maybe he just forgot...........seemed he forgot a lot about Beaus death by the time he got around to talking about classified docs.

this whole thread reads like a handful of robots talking to each other. i've looked over it a few times now and still don't understand a thing. the individual words are clear enough, but none of them make sense in the order in which they're actually used. it's the slowtwitch forum equivalent of those AI pictures of a person with too many fingers or whatever.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Last edited by: iron_mike: May 14, 24 1:12
Quote Reply
Re: circle back....... circles back [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:

this whole thread reads like a handful of robots talking to each other. i've looked over it a few times now and still don't understand a thing. the individual words are clear enough, but none of them make sense in the order in which they're actually used. it's the slowtwitch forum equivalent of those AI pictures of a person with too many fingers or whatever.

The only post that makes sense is GT's. And yours.
Quote Reply