Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
geetee wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Rick_pcfl wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Normally I try to actually post what Trump says but to be honest his addled brain is making it too difficult. If you can decipher Trumps aphasia you are better than I.

https://x.com/...qV6nxOSePsSnKig4JMgw

I think/hope that the stress combined with age and poor diet is getting to him. It would not surprise me if he has some physical or mental breakdown. It will be even more likely to happen if one of the other trials takes place before the election.

Could be. But the smart money is on dementia.

Are you suggesting Trump has never actually met Hannibal Lector?

We need Anthony Hopkins to get into character and film a bit, expressing disgust at the thought of associating with someone like Drumpf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
geetee wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Rick_pcfl wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Normally I try to actually post what Trump says but to be honest his addled brain is making it too difficult. If you can decipher Trumps aphasia you are better than I.

I think/hope that the stress combined with age and poor diet is getting to him. It would not surprise me if he has some physical or mental breakdown. It will be even more likely to happen if one of the other trials takes place before the election.

Could be. But the smart money is on dementia.

Are you suggesting Trump has never actually met Hannibal Lector?

The late, great Hannibal Lector.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
BLeP wrote:

His father developed dementia around age 86, and Trump watched it for about seven years until his father's death.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From today's graduation ceremony. 'Moose & Squirrel' Mel looks pleased that her husband was able to take time out of his busy criminal trial schedule.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
geetee wrote:
From today's graduation ceremony. 'Moose & Squirrel' Mel looks pleased that her husband was able to take time out of his busy criminal trial schedule.

I can read melania's mind(sorry thought), she is thinking, "don't talk to me mushroom dick".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
geetee wrote:

you clearly haven't been to a HS graudation of a large public HS lately. I asked my wife, other kids and parents often where our kid was when he was onstage, walking through the line or sitting in the class down on the infield of the stadium where he graduated. Not strange at all to ask which one is your kid.

Nice Try.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
geetee wrote:

you clearly haven't been to a HS graudation of a large public HS lately. I asked my wife, other kids and parents often where our kid was when he was onstage, walking through the line or sitting in the class down on the infield of the stadium where he graduated. Not strange at all to ask which one is your kid.

Nice Try.

You have failed. Oxbridge Academy is neither of those.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well maybe your kid went to a big public school, but Shitznpants sent his kid to Oxbridge Academy with a published student population of 610 students K-12. I am thinking that even old Sleepy Joe could pick out that tall drink of water kid in a line up of 50 or so kids. I thought the post was cute. I did not know Moose and Squirrel was still a thing any more, but I would not want to get the stink eye from Moms. She be bad when she gives the hard eyes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
geetee wrote:

Nice Try.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
geetee wrote:

you clearly haven't been to a HS graudation of a large public HS lately. I asked my wives, other kids and parents often where our kid was when he was onstage, walking through the line or sitting in the class down on the infield of the stadium where he graduated. Not strange at all to ask which one is your kid.

Nice Try.

Fixed it for you.

And that's the weirdest defense of your orange crush so far.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Orange Turd was speaking to the NRA last night. At one point his teleprompter went down for about two minutes.

Trump didn’t speak. He just stood there like a guy whose brain no longer functions. Finally it came back on and he continued.

The dementia is strong with this one.

Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
The Orange Turd was speaking to the NRA last night.
At one point his teleprompter went down for about two minutes.

Trump didn’t speak. He just stood there like a guy whose brain no longer functions. Finally it came back on and he continued.

The dementia is strong with this one.

Was it his teleprompter or something else?

I've seen a couple of different takes- teleprompter problems, pausing for effect, TIA and/or pulling a Mitch McConnell- and none seem well supported.

It looked like it lasted just over 30 secs on the clip I saw.

He usually whines about teleprompter issues and that didn't happen, but I'm not ready to draw any conclusion on the actual cause yet.

Also- from the same event-"ISN'T NICE TO HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT DOESN'T NEED A FREAKING TELEPROMPTER?"

https://twitter.com/.../1791954853406953820

Suffer Well.
Last edited by: jmh: May 19, 24 13:31
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He was shaking his head and looking annoyed. I am going with TP not working.

Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

"ISN'T NICE TO HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT DOESN'T NEED A FREAKING TELEPROMPTER?"

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
BLeP wrote:

"ISN'T NICE TO HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT DOESN'T NEED A FREAKING TELEPROMPTER?"

Trump ranted on Truth that he didn't freeze, which means that of course he absolutely froze.

https://www.independent.co.uk/...social-b2547884.html

Quote Reply

Prev Next